; nine ;

nine - ashton

today ashton, calum and luke were going out shopping for mikeys birthday presents. luke wanted to stay with michael but calum said no.

so calum called a girl named ashley to watch him.

once they all arrived at the mall they went to a store called, urban planet.

luke was looking for a new choker for his kitten.

ash and cal were looking at the skirts and sweaters.

luke found a black choker with a moon charm and a rainbow tattoo choker. there were each 5.99.

luke went to where cal and ash where.

calum found a black tennis skirt and a nirvana crop top.

ashton found a white and black long, oversize flannel and black knee socks.

luke then found a new phone case.

after that store they bought him new hair dye, it was pastel purple.

it was now 12:37, ashton texts ashley.

ashton: how's my babyboy??

Halsey!: great . He keeps asking if Luke could come back and cuddle. He's so cute oml

ashton: awwww tell him we're almost done and when we come back Luke and him can cuddle :)

Halsey!: okay! See you guys later

halsey comes back to the living room with a red bowl of popcorn.

"hey mikey. the boys will come back soon then you and luke can cuddle. ok?" halsey says to michael sitting down beside him. he nods and glancing at her.

"how's life hals?" michael asks looking at her and pulling his legs up and wrapping his arms around his knees.

"great. ive been recently going out with this guy named joshua dun. you know him." halsey says smiling.

"yeah yeah i do." michael says nodding.

"yours?"

"ive been seeing this guy luke. of course you know him." michael says giggling and blushing thinking about his luke.

"aw cute!" halsey says giggling.

one hour later and the boys are home, they run upstairs giggling.

they hide the presents in ashtons closet.

"hi my kitten." luke says sitting down beside michael, he puts his arm around him and kisses his cheek.

"hi lukey." michael says closing his eyes smiling.

halsey awes them.

"hey hals." luke says glancing at her then back his kitten.

"hey luke!" halsey said looking at her phone.

"oh no! i gotta go, joshua's picking me up in a hour for our date. bye mikey, luke, cal and ash!" she says getting up and running out the door before anyone could reply.

"i missed you." michael says to luke staring at his perfect blue eyes.

luke blushes lightly. "it was only a few hours babe,"

michael blushes very much at luke  calling him 'babe'.

luke bites his lip staring at michael.