; seventeen ;

hannah played by joanna kutcha

josh played by troye sivan

lily played by bethany mota

++

seventeen - michael

today michael went out for another walk, luke was at a job interview for starbucks.

it was hot so michael got on a baby blue shirt that said, "I'm blue da ba dee da ba die" , a white skirt that had some eggs all over it, black combat boots that had some trippy smiley faces on them, black tattoo choker with a neon charm on it and a pink hat with a tree on it. he looked cute today he took a selfie and posted it on Instagram.

he was walking near the park when someone called his name.

he turned around and seen two familiar girls and one boy.

"o-m-g! hannah! josh! and lily!" michael running to them and hugging them all.

"we haven't seen you since highschool!" lily says.

"yeah! oh gosh i missed you all!" michael gushes.

"we missed you too!" josh says.

"any love life?" hannah asks, they start walking.

michael blushes, thinking about luke.

"aw! your blushing! tell us! tell us!" lily says poking michaels heated up cheeks.

"his names luke, he's really cute and ugh so hot! i love him very much." michael says.

"muke! oh god I ship it!" hannah says adjusting her black snapback.

michael blushes again and hears his phone ring. he answers it without looking at the caller id.

"hello?"

"mikey! i got the job! i got the freaking job!" luke says.

michael shrieks. "oh my god lukey! im so proud of you!"

hannah fan girls shaking lilys body.

"muke af." hannah says into joshs ear. (( hannah is me ))

"meet me at the park, i got some people you wanna meet, ok. love you see you soon baby." michael says then hanging up.

"holy nuggets we're meeting him!? ahhhhhhh!" hannah squeals. michael nods blushing for the billionth time.

10 minutes later luke comes. he's wearing a buttoned up red flannel and his usual black jeans with his black converse. he had red roses behind his back.

he sneaks up behind michael and stacks him with kisses.

"hey kitten," luke says handing him flowers. hannah shrieks again.

"hi baby! oh thank you !" michael says hugging luke and kissing him on the cheek.

"these are three of my best friends!" michael says.

"this is hannah." michael says pointing at the bleached haired girl.

hannah waves and smiling.

"this is lily." michael says pointing at the brown haired girl, lily smiles showing her cute dimples. (( i srsly love Bethany mota's dimples oml ))

"and this is josh!"

josh nods his head and smiles at luke.

"nice to meet you all!" luke says.

"why don't we go get taco bell?" lily suggest.

they all agree and walk to taco bell.

josh orders for them all . when they sat down lily and hannah had to go the bathroom.

michael and luke find a booth in the corner and sit down, lukes arm was around michael and his hand was on michaels thigh.

"i like that skirt on you." luke whispers into michaels ear.

"t-thanks." michael mutters.

"i missed you." luke says, michael looks up and pecks lukes lip.

"you two cuties oh gosh!" hannah says winking at them two.

lily and hannah sit across from them.

luke blushes, michael leans his head on lukes shoulder.

josh comes with their food. after taco bell they all separated.

lily and hannah went to their houses. they moved in with each other. and josh went to his boyfriends house.

luke and michael went back to michaels house.

ashton and calum already left to mexico.

"mind if i sleepover tonight, baby?" luke asks kissing michaels lips and wrapping his arm around michaels waist. michael smiles. "of course you can sleepover lucas."

luke groans but smiles at michael.

they go upstairs and go into michaels room.

"netflix?" michael asks as they lay on the bed, luke covers them with a blanket and michael grabs his laptop putting it on his lap.

"and chill." luke says jokingly with a smirk on his face.

michael laughs. "no!"

they then start watching mean girls, which luke picked of course.

after netflix the computer died, michael couldn't find his charger.

luke puts on the tv but after 20 minutes of watching the tv...

everything goes dark.

"l-luke?" michael asks going close to lukes body, luke wraps his arms around michael.

"don't worry kitten, it's just a black out. things will go back to normal soon." luke says.

"o-ok lukey." michael mutters, luke kisses michaels forehead.