; seven ;

A/N CHARACTER ASK WHEN THIS BOOK GETS 2K READS :) ILY GUYS

...

seven - luke

the only thing michael and luke did when ashton and calum were out on their date was cuddle. and watch netflix. and eat ice cream, popcorn and other kinds of junk foods.

they were watching megamind. ( I freaking love this movie )

michael laughs at the movie. luke looks down at michael who was laying comfortable, on lukes chest.

luke then looks at the screen and sees nothing funny, luke turns confused.

"what's so funny?" luke asks michael. michael looked up at luke.

luke bite his lip, making michaels heart stop.

"your hearts beating really fast." michael says blinking his beautiful long eyelashes.

luke laughs nervously, he then groans. "ugh michael stop."

michael was confused. "um stop what?" he asks.

"stop being so goddamn adorable." luke says blushing and looking away from michael. michael blushes too.

after megamind they started watching cinderella. luke was so into the movie. michael didn't pay any attention to the movie. it was even his favourite movie! he was way to interested in lukes gorgeous face. michael started drawing little invisible circles on lukes chest, giving luke chills down his body.

luke giggles at the little mouses on cinderella. "now you stop being so adorable." michael says, luke looks at michael and michael winks at him.

after watching three more movies michael fell asleep on luke. while luke was wide awake. luke gently pushes michael off and picks him up bridal style and carries him up to his room. he lays michael down gently and michael turns the other way.

"should i lay down too?" luke asks himself and shrugs as he lays down beside michael. he puts his hand over michaels chest and got himself comfortable. he then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~
NEXT DAY

ashton woke up in his bedroom and looked to his left and sees calum shirtless.

"cally wally wake up." ashton says shaking calums body.

calum groans and turns the other way so his back was now turned to ashton.

"wake up my love." ashton says again but more softly.

"WAKE UP CALUM!" ashton screams and calum shots up with a surprised and scared look on his face.

"what the hell ash." he says rubbing his eyes.

"let's make breakfast for the kids."

"you mean the two nineteen year olds cuddling in michaels room?" calum asks raising one eyebrow up and smirking.

"whatever!"

ashton and calum then go downstairs to make pancakes, eggs and bacon.

calum started the eggs and bacon while ashton was making the pancakes.

luke woke up, smelling the delicious foods.

he licked his lips and his tummy growls. he shakes michael.

"mike wake up baby."

michael of course groans and shakes his head no.

"there's foooood downstairs." luke says still shaking michaels body.

"food?" michael asks in his morning voice.

"yes," luke says. "wanna go see?"

"yeah yeah!"

luke and michael get up from bed and walk downstairs.

"look who's awake finally you sleepy heads." calum says to them.

"we're almost done." ashton says flipping a pancake in the air and then catching it with the pan.

"your almost done. i AM done." calum says getting paper plates. ashton rolls his eyes and kisses calums cheek.

ashton puts the pancakes on the table and went to the fridge to get condiments.

calum got the forks and knifes. and the eggs and bacon.

"let's eat." ashton says licking his lips and then putting eggs and bacon on his plate. he puts salt and pepper on his scrambled eggs.

luke puts a pancake on michaels plate. then his own.

michael smiles at luke, luke smiles back.

"i can sense the sexual tension." calum says pointing his fork at michael and luke with a smirk on his face.

michaels face goes all red. luke just stares at calum and his cheeks go red.

"aw you two cuties," ashton says. "and calum stop! even though i love you, your annoying and ugh really adorable."

"why thank you." calum says resting his hand on ashtons thigh.

after breakfast michael and luke went up to michaels room and put on greenday in his pink CD player, and cuddled on the couch that was in his room. luke was nodding his head to the beat and michael was mouthing the lyrics.

"you're really cute." luke blurts out.

michael blushes. "aw stop lukey!" michael says hiding his face in lukes neck.

"my kitten." luke says kissing michaels head.

"my lukey." michael says looking up and kissing lukes cheek really close to his lips.