; twelve ;

twelve - luke

(( I have writers block , please give me ideas to make this story better!! And TYSM so 4K reads oml))

all day luke and michael were cuddling in their stitch and pikachu onesies. (( pictures on the side/top ))

they were also listening to the killers, mr.brightside.

luke was mouthing the words as he was playing with michaels hair. michael was drawing invisible circles on lukes clothed side.

"kids! dinner," ashton calls jokingly.

luke groans and gets up holding out a hand for michael, which michael takes. they walk downstairs hand in hand.

"aw you two cuties." ashton giggles as they sit down, luke giggles too and michael blushes. luke places his hand on michaels thigh rubbing circles.

ashton and calum ordered Chinese food.

"my favourite." luke says grabbing a plate and putting food on it. michael does the same and so does everyone else.

"how was your guys cuddling session?" calum asks smirking.

luke rolls his eyes. "great. how was your and ashtons-"

"no no no. all we did was um cook, yeah cook." ashton says his face going all red.

"yeah sure!" michael says laughing and taking a bite of his food.

after dinner luke went home and all he could think was michael. michael, michael. he got out his phone and decided to text him.

luke: babe!!

kitten: ha! you just left lukey

luke: I missed you ;-(

kitten: don't worry I miss you too baby !

luke: wyd

kitten: listening to fall out boy and texting my baby ;)

luke: who's your baby? who may I be competing against? ;-)

kitten: aw ahah. he's a complete hottie!

luke: is he now

kitten: yep his names luke

luke: hey! that's my name!

kitten: because it's you *blushes*

luke: cutie.

kitten: i miss your cuddles and kisses *pouts*

luke: I give the best cuddles and kisses :-D

kitten: you think you're a better kisser than me???  you think you're the better cuddler?? come over here and prove it punk