Chapter 20 War

Avenger's POV

Loki burst into the headquarters."Clair has found Marcia and is n the verge of killing to get her crown." Loki yells. Thor rushes to his brother. "Do not worry brother. The man of iron has done it. He has fixed the Alter.

Loki was wide eyed," He has?"

Tony proudly struts in,"As a matter of fact, I have. And now, All we have to do is test it. I don't want to make the same mistake as I did last time." He holds an apple." This apple has the same consistency as human flesh. I need Loki to tell Marcia to go to the same place where she fell and catch the apple and tell me if it arrived or shredded in the process of arriving. I need information, people."

Suddenly, the lighting changed, and a sudden gust of wind began to blow in the room. A small portal had formed.  Clair steps out of the portal. She stands in front of Steve with a gun to his head.

"Hello father." she says with a creepy smile.

Everyone grabbed their weapons and points it at her. Loki's staff appears next to him and he grabs it. His armor appears on him body.  Clair grabs a knife and points it at Steve's neck. Steve tries to break out of her grasp, but he felt his energy being drained from his system.

"That's not a very good idea, Steve." Clair says, holding the knife against his neck closer.

"Clair Clemmons. You have the nerve to step here in your father's presence." Loki says, rage filled his eyes. He tightens his grip on his staff.

"I just wanted to give you some news and a gift, father. After all, it's your wedding anniversary. Have you forgotten?" She smiles and lets go of Steve, who in turn falls to the ground, gasping for air. Natasha rushes to him and helps him up.

"What do you want?" Tony asks.

"I just wanted to declare war against the two worlds. Marcia will die. It is in her fate to be killed by my hands. Hermes knows, and he doesn't lie when he says a prophecy." she says, twiddling her knife in her hand." It's a tragedy that I will have to kill her, but I knew ever since she was born that I wasn't the favorite child." she walks up to Loki and pulls his collar." Well all of this is about to change."

The portal reforms behind her. " I have formed an army to destroy Earth. Unless you want to see this world crumple under my armies fleet, you have at  three weeks to create your army." She says as she jumps into the portal. Clint, Thor, Natasha, and Loki charge at the portal, but it closes before they could follow her. "NO!" Loki yells as he falls to the ground,crying. Thor crouches down to  his brother and hugs him. " We will get Marcia back and save her from the arms of Clair. We will also cure Clair's mind of this horrible idea."

********************************************************************************************

Marcia POV

I wake up that morning, feeling a presence in my room. I look to my left to find a familiar golden armor and staff.

"Loki?" I thought as I walk up to the armor and take the small note that was attached to the staff.

Dear Marcia,

Clair has declared war against our family and the Avengers. You have go come home immediately. Take this replica of my armor and staff to protect your self from Clair's attacks. Please stay safe.

Love,
Tony and Loki

Suddenly, a mission alert went off. I rush to the control room.

"Attack at Gotham. Attack seems to be a dark figure. Unidentifiable." Batman says.

Clair. I stomp to my room and change into my fighting outfit and slip on the armor. I have to end this. If I have to risk my life to save Asgard,The avengers and this world,then so be it.

I walk out and grab Artemis's bike. I start it and rode off towards Gotham city. When I arrive,people run the opposite direction of me in fear. I walk towards the danger. Strange,dark creatures tear apart buildings and shops. They have whip like tails and break open doors and windows,frightening and hurting people. Clair walks forward.

"Hello,sister." She says, "So nice of you to join."

"This ends here,Clair. And you do not earn the privilege to call me you sister." I spat.

She holds her hand out and a her arm completely burst to flames." Then let's dance, Marcantian. "

I stand in fighting position. I grab the end of my violin and pull out the knife. I charge at her,hands turning into stone and slash her,but she dodged it perfectly. She grabs her staff and tries to stab me, but I block it with mine and push her away from me. Two of the creatures ran towards me and started slashing their tails at me. One of them gets my arm and and hits my knee. I yelp in pain and  punch both the little creatures and fall backward. 

"It looks like your friends  are here" Clair says. I turn around and  everyone was on their bikes and rolling into Gotham city. A shield forms around me as I try to help them fight her Clair's army.

"Oh, we are not done yet, my dear. We still have a fight to finish. My army can take care of them." Clair says, raising her hand and a squad of these creatures file through and begin attacking them.

I lunge towards my sister and attack her, cutting arm and injuring her left ankle. We kept pushing each other back. I used my powers against her, aiming for her knee and elbow and trying to snap her leg so that it was easier to get her to the ground, but she would constantly defend my attacks. I push her down to the ground and form a few thick, thorny vines to wrap around her arms and legs, in doing so, lowering the shield for just a bit. I jump out as quickly as I can and rush to the others aid. they were all injured. I look around to see who was left to fight. The entire league came, galactic and  and earth bound heroes, to fight my sisters army. Punch by punch, the city was getting destroyed, people being injured and killed. This is my fault. Ever since I came to this world, I have only destroyed it rather than be a part of it. 

I rush to the heroes who were fighting and help, slashing and killing all these little creatures around me, but as I kept doing so, more and more kept coming.  Most of my friends, including Grayson, has fallen to their knees in pain.  I try to keep fighting, but I was weak, tired. This place is about to collapse on itself, I thought. I need another way and more people to fight with me. 

I felt for the little necklace that Grayson gave me a long time ago, the necklace that I wore for my entire life. The same necklace that I've been using to make my ride back home. 

( A/N: *Dun, dun duuuunnn*. Hey Heroes and villains, The end is almost near, but don't worry it won't be gone for long. What will Marcia do? Will she defeat her crazy, red heart queen attitude, sister Clair, or will her head be served on a silver platter as well as both worlds will be destroyed? Stay tuned!!!

- Houdini )