Chapter 3 Schools out!

Marcia's POV

"Rise and Shine!!!" I hear Meghan say as she pulls the covers off me.

I shot up, and immediately grab my violin.When I see its her, I slowly relax and look at my arm as I let go of my violin.

"Hey,You Ok?" she asks, concerned.

I look back at her,"Hm? oh nothing, I was just startled by your entrance." I smile.

She smiles back and says"Well, better hurry up, we have breakfast at 7:30, and its waffles. Better hurry up and get ready before SuperBoy hogs the bathroom.

I laugh.She hands me a new toothbrush and toothpaste and a comb.I take them from her and walk down to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and do my business in the bathroom.I look at myself and notice a small scar running across my forehead.Well, this will be hard to explain, I thought to myself.

I take a quick shower and exit the bathroom. I go back to my closet and look for a good pair of black jeans and I find navy blue and red with white stripes dividing each color shirt. I look at it and admire it, as all the memories I have of Steve and I have a fun time at the park and when we used to jog around and he would always beat me. I snap out of my daze and wear the shirt, in memory of Steve.

I hug myself,"Am I ever gong to get home?" I ask myself. Tears fall from my face as I head on down to the Kitchen, carrying my violin.

I wipe away most of my tears and try to hide my emotions as I could,but that didn't help as Meghan saw me, my red, puffy eyes and all.She got up from where she was sitting and gave me a giant bear hug.

"It's okay. there, there "

I softly cry into her shoulders,SuperBoy was quiet the whole time.

"Thank you,Meghan." I quietly say.

"Your most welcome.Now, let eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Can I make you a snack?" she asks.

"That would be great." I smile.

We arrive at school.I didn't want to give my real name away to the league, so I decided to give then my mother's maiden name as my last name and my grandmother's first name, Willow Sparks. School was still the same,old and boring.I guess even if you jump dimensions its still the same principle.Boy and girls were staring a me,probably because of my huge cut on my right arm and the scar on my forehead.I see a group of girls in cheerleader outfits come up to me.

"Hi," one of the girls says,"Are you Willow Sparks?"

"I am"

"Welcome to Happy Harbor High School! My name is Jade,and I'll be showing you our classes and the entire school."

I look back to see if Meghan and Superboy were anywhere around.

"Where are they?" I thought to myself.

"I'm right here,Switch." I hear a voice in my head respond.Am I hearing Meghan's voice in my head??!!

"Um... Thanks,Jade.But I think I can navigate through the school myself." I say politely. I walk over to Meghan, my head throbbing from when she telepathically responded to my answer.

"Hey, Will-"

"Don't ever go through my head.Or there will be consequences." I warned her.

She backs down."I'm sorry. I couldn't help.It's part of my powers."