Chapter 2: Going to Germany

{Emma's P.O.V}
We went inside and Rogers walked up to Fury and have him $10. Fury turned to Dr.Banner "Doctor, thank you for coming in." Banner looked down for a second and said "Thanks for asking nicely. So uh, how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Cube, your in the clear." "And where are you with that?" Bruce asked. Nick turned to Phil and said "We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible on the planet. Cell phones, laptops, if it's connected to the a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." I studied a picture of Clint and said solemnly "We're not gonna find them in time."

~*Time Skip*~

Someone said "We got a hit. 67% match, wait cross-match. 79% match." "Location?" Phil asked. "Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse" I looked and saw he was at a ...gala? Then said "Well he's not exactly hiding."
Nick looked at me and Cap "Captaon, Angel you're up." We both went to get ready, I went and got into my catsuit, it's a lot like Natasha's except it's purple and black with slits in the back for my wings. I put my hair up in a pony tail, then put my pen that turns into a sword in my wrist gauntlet. I went to walk out of my room, but Fury was there. He gave a small smile and said "You will be leaving before Steve, because you will be going into the gala. We have this dress for you. All you have to do is watch Loki and tell Natasha and Steve what's going on. Don't do anything unlit Steve is there." He gave me the box and walked away.
The dress was purple and it had white silk with lace on the top then for the bottom it had 2 parts. The first was white silk on the inside and then for the second part it had a light purple/lilac on top of it with a tail in the back. I absolutely loved it. Must have been Nat that picked it out then. I changed into that instead and put on light makeup and curled my hair then we left.

~*Time Skip*~

I walked into the gala. I got a little bottle of champagne and walked around. I looked up and saw Loki. I looked down before he saw me and said into the com "Found Loki he is... putting this thing on a guys eye and it looks super weird." I walked into the bathroom got changed into my catsuit then walked onto the roof. I saw Loki talking to a bunch of people and making them kneel. A old man stood up and Loki pointed is scepter at him and before he could do anything I flew down, my feathers hardened and I protected the man and myself. I turned around to see Loki on the ground. Captain jumped down and said to Loki "You know, last time I was in Germany, I saw a man standing above everyone else. We ended up disagreeing." They continued talking while I was getting people to safety, but I saw a little boy with his baby sister on the ground looking around frantically and crying. Loki saw them to but I flew down, flipped Loki and threw him to cap. I think picked up the kids and asked the boy calmly "Hey there. I need you to look around and try to find your parents okay?" He nodded then said "I can't find them!" I held him closer and said to him. "We are going to play a game okay?" He nodded again. "So before we play this game I need to know your name okay buddy?" He said to me "My name is Jay." I was still looking for his parents and replied with "That's a very handsome name. Are you going to protect your little sister and maybe become a superhero when you're older?" He nodded and continued the conversation with "Yes and I'm going to keep people safe just like you! I'm going to protect my little sister her whole life. And I forgot to ask, what's your name?" I was still looking for his parents while I replied with "Well my name is Emma, but my super hero name is Angel. What do you want your superhero name to be and what are you going to do?" He replied "I'm going to be Blue Jay. Because I love the color blue, love the bird and my name is Jay. I'm going to do both shooting with a bow and arrow and with a gun. My daddy has been teaching me!" I finally found two people looking for kids and then said "That's a good name and power! I think I found your parents too, are those your parents?" I pointed to the people and he looked and said "Yes! You found them! Thank you soooooo much!" I smiled at home while flying to the people saying "You are very welcome Jay. Now be careful and protect your sister and train! Look for me on t.v tomorrow and for the rest of this week, okay?" He nodded and I finally reached his parents. I gave him to them and they thanked me for everything I just said "Your welcome and keep these two safe!"

~*Time Skip*~

Natasha asked me what happened because she saw me flying around the sky. I said "Well there was a little boy that was holding his baby sister, and Loki was about to hurt them so I took them in the air. He couldn't find his parents, so I was looking and talking to him so he could calm down. It worked and the little sister was asleep. I finally found his parents and gave him to them. We talked about what he wants to do when he's older and how he needs to protect his sister. He said to me 'I'm gonna be like you, I'm gonna keep people safe and protect my sister, I'm gonna be called Blue Jay and I'm gonna shoot with guns and bows and arrows!' It was cute" she looked at me and smiled. She said "How do you always know what to do? I mean I would've panicked about the whole thing, especially about calming him down." I just smiled and said "It comes naturally to me. I told him we were gonna play a game and it was the question game." We finally got back to the Helicarrier.