I tried to wiggle out but he didn't bother dropping my arm.

"Tell me!" He shouts.

"YES I FUCKED HIM AND IT WAS THE BEST SEX OF MY LIFE! HAPPY NOW ? HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? TELL ME! NOW DROP MY ARM THIS INSTANT!" I yelled so hard. I didn't think I had it in me to shout this loud.

Harry dropped my hard and backed away slowly. His face fell and now he was looking down.

"How could do this to me...?" He whispered and dropped on his knees.

Tears formed inside my eyes and I wanted to tell him the truth.

I didn't have sex with him. I would never do that to you!

I wanted to tell him that but I knew it was too late to do anything about it.

"Leave .." He whispered.

What...

"Leave!" He shouted and pointed towards the door.

I jumped and tried wiping my tears.

I could feel my face burning up. But I ignored it.

"Can we talk about this later ?" I ask quietly.

He was still looking down. "No. Get out. "

Harry stops talking and looks up. I wipe my tears and I try to smile but I felt my heart breaking all over again.

"What happened then?" I sniffled.

Zayn looks away and by the looks of his face. I know he's trying hard not to cry.

They were quiet. But I knew their answer.

"Zayn?" I look at Zayn but now his back was on me.

"You got into an accident after the fight. You were driving and talking to me on the call at the same time..." He cries.

Harry stands up and stares at Zayn and I. "I have to leave. I can't stand this anymore. "

"You can't leave without explaining this to me!" I yell at him.

"You got into an accident. How many times do you want us to explain that? The rest of the puzzle is not hard enough to piece up.
You were talking to Zayn, too busy to notice the other cars around you! A truck came and your car crashed right into it. You were lucky enough to survive the crash but you lost your memory because the impact was very hard on your head." Harry spits harshly.

My heart drops. Why was he being so harsh with me? Was I being irrational? Was I wrong to show my confusion?

"Don't talk to her like that!" Zayn stands up too.

"Its okay , Zayn."

I was feeling too tired all of a sudden. The left side of my brain was hurting too much.

"No its not. Listen you piece of shit .." He points to Harry.

"She lost her memory! It's not easy for her to understand all of this easily. Take it easy on her otherwise I'll smash this curly head of yours to the other side of the wall." Zayn threatens Harry and his finger was still pointing towards Harry.

This time Harry stepped towards Zayn. "Bring it on!"

"STOP!" I shout.

My vision was blurring and I felt as if I was flying away on a balloon.

And that's the last thing I remember.

Guys ...Vote and Comment please. THANK YOU. :)