Being a 5sosfam member

What it's like to be a part of the 5sosfam, just in case you're new, or if you feel like being relatable:

• When you first enter, you will be terrified. And if you call yourself a 5soser, you will be kicked out.

• We make really weird edits. Just be warned.

• You have to understand that all 8 million+ of the other people in the Fam are your sisters/brothers. We don't care if you don't like them, if they're in the Fam, they are now considered family.

• There is a lot of family drama. We used to be a lot more peaceful, but ever since the boys made it big, drama became more frequent.

• We make fun of the boys. The boys make fun of us. And themselves. That's how things work here.

• Lots of screaming. All the time.

• We accept the boys' girlfriends and are respectful to them. Unless said girlfriend's name is Arzaylea, Abigail Breslin, or Acaica Brinley Clark. Then it's okay to dislike them, but not full on attack them.

• You will just have to accept the fact that Arzaylea exists and is associated with the Fam now. Or you can just pretend she doesn't exist, like I do.

• If you don't know Coll is Cool, she's like Queen of the Fam. She's honestly Mom okay.

• Bryana is also Mom, because Ashton is Dad. Bryana and Ashton are like the Fam's parents, so let's say that Colleen is that really cool aunt everyone likes.

• Michael girls are pretty chill, but when Michael dyes his hair, the Michael girls die.

• Don't approach a Luke girl unless you are a Luke girl. Luke girls are pretty emotionally unstable right now, so they can be dangerous.

• Calum girls are not okay until Calum's hair grows back.

• Ashton girls are basically just worshipping Brashton right now so if you meet one expect to talk about Brashton.

DONT MOB THE BOYS OKAY THANKS

• Don't talk about Ketchup unless you want someone to die.

• RJ is the tour dog, but he isn't going on tour again. Everyone loved RJ though, he made Cal so happy.

• Here's the breakdown of the boy's nicknames:

Michael= Kitten, Punk Rock Kitten, Emo Kitten, Literally is a Kitten

Calum= Puppy, Squish, C-DIZZLE, C-Dawg

Luke= Penguin, tol bean, (used to be called Breadstick/Noodle but we can't call him that anymore), Princess

Ashton= Dad, Actual Angel, Giggly Schoolgirl, Literal Ray of Sunshine

• Let's break down some inside jokes, shall we:

"I WANNA BE IN THE TRIBE" this quote comes from a Keek, is often used a joke when you're being excluded from something.

"Jack Hemmings wouldn't treat me like this." This can be used for any member, but is most often used when Luke is being annoying, stupid, problematic, or too hot to handle.

"Hi or Hey." This is from an old old old video, where the boys couldn't decide whether to say hi or hey. It has become a greeting in the Fam.

"Gus Bus." Is the name of the boys' American tour bus.

"Don't Stop" has become a joke because the boys hate the song. It has also become an insult, with You're a Don't Stop the least offensive, You're a Giant Don'T Stop somewhat offensive, and You're a Don't Stop Acoustic the most offensive.

"Jiggly Puff" has become a joke because of Ashton's wonderful mating call of his Jiggly Puff song. It is often used in the form of "Jiggly Puffing away from your stupidity" followed by a photo or gif of Ash doing his crab walk thing

"Aussie Aussie Aussie" has become a joke once again due to Ashton. You can yell Aussie Aussie Aussie in any public platform and if someone answers OI OI OI they are either Australian or in the 5sosfam.

"Aussie Rap Will Never Die" is a joke due to Luke and Ashton. It was in a Keek, and now everyone uses it as a joke or whatever.

"Niall Horan is the 5th second of summer." This has basically reached the level of literal acceptance. Niall is in the band now, or is at least considered 5sos Trash #1.

"The Boys' fake identities." This happened a while ago, but is still occasionally brought up. This was used when the 5sosfam wanted to mess with the new and fake fans by telling them false information about the boys. The names of the boys were Luke as Marty, Ashton as Don, Calum as Burt, Michael as Carol, and Tom. The descriptions of the boys were based on their stereotypes. Marty was the gay, 21 year old singer, Don was the 18 years old married drummer, Burt was Asian and that's all you needed to know, Carol was the drag queen, and because we needed 5 members (duh), Tom became a member, and he's new.

"I'm a James/RJ/Ketchup/Feldy/insert anyone related to 5sos but isn't actually in 5sos here girl" This joke is basically used when you're fed up with your lane and you're just like forget it imma go be a James girl now.

"They're stupid/idiots/dorks and I hate them" we say this a lot even though we love them

Of course there's a lot more but I can't think of any more inside jokes RN so if you had more let me know thank you

• The Fam may seem scary and intense and rude and loud and violent but once you get inside it we're actually sweet and nice and caring and love each other and we have cookies and god I love the 5sosfam. *hugs you guys*