Personalities

What I feel like each of the Girls personalities is like:

Luke Girls: Luke girls are like the little
adorable penguins of the Fam. They tend to be super sweet but also like really sarcastic. They also tend to be really attractive and I'm always like "will being a Luke girl make me pretty too?"

Ashton Girls: I mean there's not a lot of you but MORE ARE ARRIVING SO DONT WORRY. Anyway you guys are like super smart and like are always saying intelligent and deep things just like Ishton but you're also like really nice to people just like Ishton basically you guys are Isnton you guys are also really cute too.

Calum Girls:  Calum girls why are you guys like goals like I mean you guys have got your stuff together like you're all hot  and super nice and basically you're all Mali Koa so yeah I'm jelly.

Michael Girls: MY PEOPLE. Anyways you guys are like super chill and laid back and are also funny  just like Mikey. You can either be an adorable kitten or a really smoking hot person like there is no in between.

The Fam as a Whole: Like the most attractive, funniest, kindest, and generally the best fandom on the internet because we tend to be really chill and nice and we all treat each other like family and I just love you guys to yeah.

The 5sosFam GuideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara