Chapter 15

caleb pov (12/31/14)

alison left me 6 days ago.

on christmas.

i don't know where we stand at this moment. are we even together anymore? i don't know. considering she ran off to god knows where with my sister who admitted to falling in love with my girlfriend. are they together now? so many emotions are running through my head and i am hella glad my family took us home. ever since christmas we have been home. a few hours after both of the girls' disappearances, we took the first flight back to rosewood.

"tequila." i said and put out my ID that claims i am 22. the bartender nodded and placed the glass in front of me. i tossed it back, the burning sensation stinging at my throat. "another one." i said and put down the shot glass. he refilled it and i tossed it back, then again, and again, and again.

"rough night?" a girl's voice questioned.

i side glanced across the bar.

"rough week."

"i thought men were tough." she teased and i rolled my eyes and called for a beer. i didn't bother replying. not in the mood tonight.

"oh come on. relax. it's called a joke. don't you have a sense of humor?" she slid into a seat next to me.

"that seat's taken." i said and calmly but angrily drank my beer.

"oh yeah? by who?"

"your ego." was all i said and she scoffed, "asshole much?"

"slut much? hitting on a guy in a bar?" i said and turned to face her.

fuck.

"you're hanna." i said.

she raised her eyebrow, "and you know that...how, jackass?"

"i'm caleb."

that was when her whole facade changed. her features softened and her eyes went from giddy to pity.

"don't. don't do that."

"do what?"

"pity me. i saw it in your eyes. i don't want it. sure as hell don't need it. i'm used to this. girlfriend cheating on me. happens more often than you think."

she chuckled, "well...if it helps? alison? is a bitch for what she did. but being her best friend? you can't help who you fall in love with."

i almost laughed in her face but a chuckle escaped.

"you're defending her."

"no. never said that. i do not agree with her flying off to paris with emily fields."

i shot my head over to her, eyes widened.

"they're in paris?!"

she jumped at my outburst and i sighed, "sorry. my bad."

"yeah i...i thought you knew? jesus. i'm sorry. i actually came to rosewood looking for you."

"congratulations."

"thanks...i also came cause i heard about this place called Lucky Leon's. i heard they got the best cupcakes."

i finally cracked a smile, "they do."

"look! he smiles! it's a miracle. it's nicer than i imagined."

i turned to finally get a good look at hanna marin.

beautiful blue eyes...maybe better than alison's. to me at least. blonde hair and the most perfect lip structure.

her cheek bones are perfect.