Chapter 26

charlotte pov

"so how was school?" i asked.

"nice question." hanna joked and i laughed, "well i got nothing."

"but. to answer? it was good. boring cause i had to spend 6 hours away from you." she looked at me with the cutest eyes.

i chuckled and sipped a water.

"are you sure you don't want a beer?" hanna asked, leaning her head on her hand, her hair looking messy and sexy as she moved it around.

i smiled, "nah. alison would kill me."

she smirked, "she doesn't have to know. now, does she?"

i let out a chuckle and realized hanna was serious.

"han...i don't know..."

"oh come on! you know you want one."

"i haven't had alcohol in years." i said, remembering when i was let out of radley for about 2 weeks when i was 17.

spent that little time with alison and jason. and hanna was there. i got a little drunk and i got caught by mom. and boy was she unhappy.

"here. just a sip. if you feel uncomfortable? i will take it back from you." she grabbed a beer from the fridge and popped the caps off and handed me one.

i sighed and slowly lifted it to my lips. i tilted it and felt the poison slowly flow through me.

"wow." i said as i pulled it away and hanna giggled, already half done.

"how do you feel?"

"like i'm finally normal. alison tells me not to go near her beer and emily's beer in there."

she chuckled, "well you my dear best friend, should live a little. you got released. it's time to let loose, get out there in the world and make a life for yourself. why don't you suck it up and live a little?" she had a devious smirk on her lips and i looked at her skeptically.

"what do you have in mind marin?"

"we, are going out. to a club. let's go. and put on something hot. like...hmm. follow." she took my hand and i held my beer in my hand and sipped it as hanna dragged me to my room.

"go take a shower while i make an outfits. go! get your sexy butt in there." she smacked my butt and i chuckled and went into the bathroom.

i closed my eyes as she shut the door behind me and leaned my head against it.

i slid down it, "god what are you doing to me?"

hanna pov

"god what are you doing to me?" i heard charlotte say, probably to herself.

i got confused but decided to let it go.

alison pov

"hey guys i'm going out to see emily." i said and waved.

"okay have fun! are you staying overnight?" hanna asked.

"i don't know...maybe." i said and winked.

she laughed, "i'll let charlotte know."

"okay. thanks. see ya." i left and drove to emily's house in the orange sky, where the sun was setting.

by the time i arrived caleb was the one who opened the door with a smile, "hey. emily's in her room."

i nodded, "thanks."

i walked inside and pam and wayne smiled, "alison! great to see you! you here to see caleb?"

"uh..." i looked at caleb and he looked at the ground, "actually she's here for emily...they're dating."