Chapter 19: A Night To Remember

Start from the beginning

     "God your mom is a MILK." I laughed.

    Adrian looked like I had shot his puppy. "What's a MILK?" He asked.

  "A Mom I'd Like To Kiss." (A/N thank you Office Curve for that reference!)

   "So. I'm a AYLK?" He asked.

   I laughed. "A what?"

   "An Adrian You'd Like To Kiss." He smiled cheekily.

   I felt my blush deepen. "I suppose." I giggled taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor.

   My dance moves were clumsy and I probably looked like a dying fish but Adrian just laughed and smiled copying me.

  I even noticed Amy who was dancing with a hot Latin guy. It was almost not  PG dancing.

   I laughed as Adrian made fish faces and twirled me around.

    Eventually a slow song came on and we started slow dancing.

   "May I cut in?" My father stood at our side.

   "Of course." Adrian reluctantly let go of my waist and my father took me in his arms.

    We danced, I rested my head against his shoulder.

   "I'm so glad you came into my life. I know that you miss your home, but I hope that your life here has become sort of like your new home. In sorry I wasn't there for you when all of those terrible things happened to you when you were younger. I love you. So much." I felt tears in my eyes.

  "I love you too dad." I looked up into his eyes and smiled. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

    We danced to a few songs before he went to look for his lovely bride.

I hadn't noticed Wyatt crooning out one of his songs on the stage, with his acoustic guitar.

   Amy came up to me. "That was an amazing wedding!" She laughed hugging me. She wore a very hot white dress that fit her like a second skin.

    She frankly looked very hot.

   I smiled. "You look freaking amazing." I laughed.

   "You look great too." She smiled. "And Adrian definitely noticed" she giggled.

   I gave her a look. "What? A girl can dream." She laughed taking a sip of champagne.

  I had missed the dinner, but luckily I had grabbed something during the photo shoot so I was good.

  Apparently there was a beautiful toast about me, but I wasn't even there!

    Wyatt came up to us. "Uhh... Amy  do you want to dance?" He asked her shyly.

   She giggled. "Of course!" She dragged him onto the dance floor where a slow song was playing.

    Adrian came up to me. "Want to dance?" He asked taking my waist.

  "Yes." I nodded and he held me as we danced.

   I leaned my head in his shoulder, my nose brushing his neck, as he rocked us.

   He leaned his chin on my head and held me. The moment was so intimate and just perfectly wonderful.