Chapter 1: Dreams

I was running in the woods I don't know why and I don't know what's following me. I couldn't see it clearly but I know it's chasing me and trying to get me. I saw a figure in the distance looking frantically everywhere. I saw him clearly now it's my twin brother Zack. He saw me and ran towards me, we faced each other.

"What are you doing here?" He frantically asked.

"I don't know something's chasing me!" I said.

"You too?!" He said

"Wait you got chased too" I gulped. There's 2 monsters trying to get us.

The bushes in the back of Zack's and the bushes in the back of me rustled. Then leap 2 forms they were 7 feet tall white,gray and black fur or simply werewolves.

"Leo where doomed" Zack said.

"Yup it was nice meeting you" I said

"Yeah"

"Bye Zack"

"Bye Leo"

But instead of pouncing on us they spoke together. "To the academy you must go to pass or fails is in your hands, you shall be sorted by your heart and then classes will start there you must unleash the power within with the skills you shall obtain" they said and they disappeared in thin air.

==========================
So guys what do you think? This is my first time I guess writing a book so what do you think?
Hope you enjoyed!