The SleepOver: Part 2

JAYLON P.O.V
Just then Rae came into the living room with her baby sister Coco wrapped in her arms. Jereni try to fix her self up a bit but I have some else in mind tonight.

" Jaylon. You smash? " Beast semi- whisper.

I gave him that look with a smirk. "You already know " We both chuckled while dapping each other. But then Jereni came up behind me and slap my head really hard. "Stop being nasty. " She try to walk away . I slap her ass really hard leaving her a pink hand print on her right cheek.

She mumble cuss word under breath. While holding her right cheek.
Me and beast laugh. Rae came up behind him and slap in his face, then I busted out laughing.

Beast POV
Why she slap me in my head her talking about Jose and trusting Jose around her little sister wasn't enough? And when did she get into street racing? AND WHERE THE HELL DID SHE LEARN HOW TO PUNCH LIKE THAT? A lot of shit has changed since I've been gone. Plus, she still thinks I cheated on her with Sophie. That wasn't even my fault really.

FLASHBACK

I look around the party for Rae. I just got the drinks in my hand, a Coke for her and a Pepsi with Vodka for me.

As, I look around for Rae I take a couple of swallows from my drink and before I know it there wasn't anything left in the cup. So, I go to refill it. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell Rae that I'm gonna be leaving soon. While I'm lost in my thoughts a skinny girl approaches me. At this point in time, Rae was on the Dance and Cheerleading team, and I recognized this girl from the cheerleading practices that I went to.

"Hey," she says, "I don't know if you remember me but, I've seen you at a couple of the cheerleading practices and always thought you were SUPER hot."

"Yeah I am SUPER hot aren't I?" I laugh, "But, the reason I was at the cheerleading practices in the first was is because-"

"Your girlfriend Rae is on the cheerleading team, I know" She finishes for me, rolling her eyes at the mention of Rae.

"But," she continues, "Who says you can't have a second girlfriend?" She says moving closer to me.

This hoe is thirsty as fuck. She needs to back up before kills her and me.

"Look umm... whatever your name is, I don't want a second girlfriend, no side chicks. So, you can just back the fuck up off me. Bye bye." I say, starting to look for Rae again.

"IM SOPHIE!!!!! I don't understand I'm prettier than Rae, I'm skinnier than Rae, and I work harder than Rae." She says getting frustrated.

"But, you can't fight like her and I suggest you leave before you get your ass whopped." I say not looking at her.

Suddenly she pounces on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I'm stunned for a second. Then, I drop my drink out of my left hand and reach around to Sophie's left side to grab her side and pull her off me. At this moment Rae and Sophie's boyfriend José comes around the corner. Confusion and hurt flashes in their eyes for a second and I realize it looks like my arm is wrapped around her to hold her up.

Anger takes over Rae's entire body and she tries to pull Sophie off me by her hair but Sophie's ponytail comes off. By now, the music has stopped and everyone's looking at us. And, José stands by the door shocked.

Rae drops the ponytail and grabs Sophie's neck and throws her down. After, throwing Sophie down she continues the attack by kicking and stomping on Sophie till I'm pretty sure Sophie has bruised ribs. Then, she picks up Sophie and slams her into the table. She sets her gaze on me.

"Ummm... Rae it's not what you think it is. I didn't kiss." I say trying to calm her down.

"YOU FUCKING LIAR EVERYTHING YOU EVERY SAID TO ME WAS A LIE!!!!" She screams as she tries to punch but, I grab her hand. Then, outta nowhere her left fist punches me in my temple.

"AND, IN CASE YOU DIDNT REALIZE IM DONE WITH YOUR LYING, CHEATING, LOW DOWN DIRTY ASS!!!" She screams then, she leaves the party in the rain.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wae, why does that guy wook wike that?" I hear Coco say as I snap out of it.

"I don't know baby girl but, I don't care either." Rae says and I look down in shame.

"Yes, you do. You cawe about evewyone." Coco says, looking up at her big sister.

Rae sighs, "Fine, Coco how about you go ask him and I'll go get you something to drink instead of pop."

"Ok Wae," Coco says getting off Rae's lap and coming towards me, "Who are you?"

"Uh... I'm...They call me Beast." I say a little sheepish.

She makes a face, "Why?" Suddenly, her face lights up. "Whewe's Pawkew? Is he hewe?" She asks.

That's cute she actually likes Parker.

"No but, I can go get him if you." I say smiling at her.

"OH YES PWEASE!! IWW BE YOUW BEST FWIEND!!," she looks up at me embarrassed, "I mean... Yeah whatevew that's coow."

I chuckle at her while getting up, "Whatever you want, Princess." I say with a bow.

She giggles as I walk out the room.I laugh and bump into something.
I look down at Rae who fell on the ground.

"Where are you going?" She says, rubbing her big booty, making me look at her ass.

"HELLO!!!," She says, snapping her fingers in front of my face. She found out Jereni's mama wasn't home a while ago,"The bathroom is that way." She says pointing in the opposite direction.

"Yeah well I'm not going to the bathroom." I say smirking at her.

"Well, where are you going?" She says, squinting at me.

"Awwwww it's good to know you care." I say, putting my fingers under her chin to make her look at me while I smirk at her.

"You wish," she says smacking my hand away. "But, for real though where are you going?"

"I'm going to get Parker." I say.

"Why?" She says.

"Because your little sister said she wants him here and I told her I would get him. Plus, it would be cute. It's like how we were when we were younger." I say reminiscing.

"That's actually a really sweet of you." She says, with that beautiful heart-melting smile on her face.

I should do shit like this more often.