First Day At Hell:Part Girls

JERENI P.O.V
*Walk downs stairs and see her momma cooking*
"Momma what's cooking?" I say while getting a box of Cocoa Pebbles.

Momma laughs "Little girl nothing , stay out of grown folks business."

"Ok then my bad I just wanna see how my best mother in the world is doing today" I said sarcastically.

"I'm your ONLY mother and beside is it first day of school?" She asks remembering the date.

"Momma, I really don't wanna go to school."I say pleading with my eyes for her to let me stay home.

"Why not?!"Momma says putting the spatula down and turning around with her arms folded.

"'Cuz of Jaylon , he always picking on me, and think he can get away with it "I say

"Well 1. You haven't seen Jaylon since elementary school 2. You can whoop his ass Now hurry and get dress you got to be their in 30 minutes." She says while turning back around.

"Ok fine" I sigh and back upstairs to get changed.

Rae's POV
"RAE WAKE UP YOU GOT TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL IN FORTY-FIVE MINUTES" Mama yells up the stairs.

Ugh Why do I have to go to school today? Why can't school start next month? At least we start in fall and not summer?

I hop in the shower really quickly and throw on the outfit I picked out last night. I look at the clock on my nightstand.

Alright I still have 35 minutes just enough to eat breakfast.

I go downstairs to see Cassandra my four-year-old little sister sitting alone in the kitchen in her highchair eating Nutella.

That's weird I wonder where my parents they never leave her alone. I walk up behind her and then I cover her eyes.

"Wae," she giggles "stop messing awound."

I pretend to look surprised "How did you know it was me? You must have super powers." I say while making some toast.

Her face lights up "supoo powews woah"

The toaster pops the toast out and I grab it to-go then, I hear yelling upstairs. I sigh this has been going on for about a month and I think their trying to hang on for Cassandra. But, that's none of my business.

I braid Coco's hair in a Mohawk and pick her up.

"I'll take you to daycare today Coco" I give her one of my pieces of toast and put some Nutella on it and carry her to my 2015 red with two black racing stripes challenger. I take the car seat out of my parents, then put it inside of my car and strap her in. I look at my watch.

Damn, I only got fifteen minutes to get to school luckily her daycare is on the way.

"Alright Coco, eat your toast" I say as I start to pull out. I look both ways then drive to Coco's daycare.

Once we get to Head Start, Coco's daycare, I park the car and walk her in. As soon as we get inside this little boy walks up to her and pulls her hair.

"Hey Cassie! Do you like me yet?" He says

"NO PAWKEW! YOU'WE MEAN I DONT LIKE MEAN PEOPLE!" She says loudly

I feel really proud of my sister right now. I start signing her in.

"but my brother said girls like that stuff" Parker said in a quiet voice.

"Well I don't so weave me awone." She turns back to me, "Let's go Wae" she says while grabbing my hand.

Aww now I kinda feel bad for him. All he wanted was for Coco to like him. Now he looks like he's about to cry. And how does he speak so well.

"CASSIE WAIT! I'm so sorry D is always mean to the girl he likes at first and then he gets more nice. And I thought if I was like him you'd like me." Parker says on the verge of tears

"Fine I fogive you but, it bettew not happen again" she says waving her finger at him.

"It won't I promise. Imma go tell D it didn't work." He says sadly running off

I follow him with my eyes until I see him run up to this guy looking at his phone. He looks oddly familiar. Then, he looks up and I know exactly who he is.

"Um...ok bye Coco I gotta go I'll pick you up after daycare ok." I stumble out panicking a bit.

"Ok bye Wae I see you after schoow." She says walking towards her teacher.

I look back and see him walking towards me. I start walking as fast as I can without looking suspicious to my car.

"RAE...RAE AYE GIRL I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU."

"OH IM SORRY I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YO CRAP!" I yell back as I shut the door to my car.

I start to pull away and he stops right in my path.

What does this nigga think he doin?

"Boy, you know I will run yo ass over get out my way." I say out the open window

"Not until I talk to you." He says

Still the same little persistent boy I see.

"Fine, I say come to the window." I say

As soon as he gets fully out of the way I speed off.