Chapter 7 - Skater Girl

A/N: sorry being so inactive babes! i'll try to update every other day from now! but ayyy, it's my birthday!!! ok have a good day, love you all!

I woke up due to the sound of my alarm blaring through my room. I sighed as I turned it off and then looked through my messages, Camila had texted me.

Camila: im coming at 3

I looked at the time, seeing it was noon. I was a bit shocked that I had slept so much. I texted her back.

Me: okay, can't wait

She replied seconds later.

Camila: k
Me: did you fr just k me
Camila: yeah i did, get with the program
Me: how dare you mila
Me: it's like i don't even know you anymore
Camila: ok fine
Camila: wow! tots can't wait to go ice skating with person i have feelings for and person who has feelings for me but yet we're not a thing!
Camila: now get your pretty ass ready
Camila: im actually really excited, mostly because ik your gonna fall
Me: k
Camila; u kNo wHat y/n
Me: see you at 3

I then rolled out of bed and then went into the bathroom. I got ready for the day by showering, getting dressed and then doing my hair and makeup. I then made myself breakfast and ate it, watching tv. I spent the rest of the time waiting for her by writing poetry on tumblr.

After finishing my third poem, I heard a knock on the door. I closed my laptop and then opened the door, seeing holding flowers.

"H-Hey," she smiled. "I got y-you s-s-some fl-flowers," she said, handing me them.

"Thank you Mila, come in, " I replied, smiling back as I took the floors from her. She looked so beautiful but when didn't she?

I walked into the kitchen and put the flowers in a vase and water. I then walked out of the kitchen and put on my coat.

"Let's go," I said, she nodded with a smile in response. We got out of the building and got a cab, there we just talked about music.

Camila paid the driver as we got to the ice rink and then we got out. I followed her, out of nowhere getting very nervous. 

She paid for us to get in and for our skates. We got out our skates shortly after and put them on but of course Camila had to help me.

I stood up and bit my lip as I stumbled but quickly recovered myself. "How do people skate, I can barely stand up," I laughed.

Camila giggled, "D-Don't worry b-b-babe, I'll b-be th-there to h-help you," she said as she took my hand and slowly began to led to me the ice.

After a very hard five minutes of walking to the ice, we had gotten on. "Camila, how the hell do I move my legs without dying?" I asked, laughing.

"H-Here baby girl, I'll f-f-first l-let you g-get u-used t-t-t-to t-the i-ice," she said as she got behind me and put her hands and then began to skate. Shortly after, she stopped and got next to me with a smile.3

"N-Now we t-try t-to skate a-alone," she said and started to teach me.

After falling six times, I had finally gotten the hang of it. "How am I doing Mila?" I asked with a smile.

"G-Great," she answered as she took my hand. We ended up skating for a few more hours until it began to snow and we were the only people on the ice.

I skated to middle, leading her also and then looked at her right into her eyes and cupped her face.

"Camila," I slowly said, causing the brunette look at me with widen eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, causing her lips to curve into a smile.

"F-Finally," she quietly mumbled to herself. "O-Of course," she answered me, confidently. I smashed our lips together, as she put her hands around my neck. She kissed me harder as our bodies pressed closer together, causing her to moan a little. I pulled back, looking her into her eyes.

"Spend the night with me, Camila," I whispered, which she responded with a cocky smile.

"A-and w-what do you m-mean b-by that?" she asked, biting her lip as she scanned my body with her eyes.

"Not like that Camila! What happened to the small innocent Camila! We can just watch a movie," I laughed. She pouted her lips and the giggled.

"Okay," she answered. We then got our skates off and then left the place, getting a cab to my apartment.

We got to my apartment. I changed into my pajamas as Camila changed into the large t-shirt I had given here. We then sat down on couch, cuddled up and looked for a movie.

"H-how about we j-just w-watch Harry P-Potter?" she asked with a slight smile.

"Okay fine," I replied. She put on the first movie, I began to watch the first twenty minutes but then drifted to sleep.