Chapter 3 - Pool

I woke up, hearing footsteps and music playing. I slowly sat up, seeing a blanket over me.

'Camila?" I called as I ran my hair through my hair. She walked out of the other room with a smile.

"G-Good morning," she said as she handed me some coffee. I thanked her and then took a sip. I looked at my phone, noticing 8 missed calls from Ally. Confused, I looked at the time.

10:56 a.m.

Shit, I was late!

I quickly stood up and walked to the other room, calling Ally. She answered right away.

"Y/N, where are you? Is everything okay?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"Ally, I'm so sick, I can barely get out of bed, I think I have the stomach flu," I mumbled, my voice raspy. I had to lie, I didn't know what else to do.

"Do you want me to come over?" She asked.

"No, it's okay, I was planning to go the doctor soon so I can hopefully get back to work tomorrow," I said. We said our goodbyes and then I made my way to the other room, seeing Camila putting up a piece of artwork.

"Y-You know l-lying is b-bad," she said as she turned around to me with a slight smile.

"Whoops," I said and then playfully flipped my hair. "We should get breakfast," I said, running my hand through my hair.

"I-I can m-m-make us b-breakfast i-if you b-braid m-my hair," she said, causing me to smile.

"Of course, Mila," I answered. I sat down and patted the floor as I spread my legs, so she would have room to sit down. I saw Camila's eyes down at my spread legs and then travel up to my face.

"W-Well at l-l-least let m-me take you t-t-t-to d-dinner f-f-first," she said, causing me to laugh.

"Shut up!" I playfully yelled. "Just sit down," I said and so she did. I began to fishtail braid her hair as we talked about just life. After ten minutes, I had finished.

"T-Thank you,"  she said as she stood up. She then walked in the other room and brought the chinese food we had last night, she sat down next to me once again and set the food on the ground. I bit my lip as I looked at her.

"Thanks,"

"N-No pr-problem,"

We ate our food and then, when were finished, we both cleaned up.

"Can we walk around?" I asked, looking at the Cuban girl.

"W-Walk where?" she asked.

"I don't know, just walk around," I replied.

"O-Okay,"

We got our things ready and then left the shop.

We began to walk around the streets, Camila talked about small things about her childhood until we had gotten to an high school.

"T-This is w-where I went t-to h-high school," she mumbled. "H-Hated it h-here," she said.

"Let's break in," I said with a smirk, causing her to look at me as if I was crazy.

"N-No! W-What if we g-g-get in t-trouble!" She yelled, causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Come on babe," I said. And then, I realized that I called her babe. I don't know why I said it, it just slipped out. She stared at me for a minute as I looked down.

"Fine." she said and walked over to the fence, she climbed over it. I did the same and then followed Camila, it seemed as if she knew was she doing. She somehow got an window open and then got in, I followed.

We were in an art room, which now made sense to me why Camila knew how to get in. Camila looked around the room.

"W-We're l-lucky they d-don't have s-school today," she mumbled as she opened the door, leading me to the hallway.

"Do they have a pool?" I asked, looking around. She nodded. "Let's go there then," I said. We walked down the hallways until we got there. I got my phone out my pocket and put some music on and then set my phone on the floor. I then stripped down to my bra and panties and then looked over to Camila, who was blushing hard.

"Well what are you waiting for Cabello?" I asked with a little smirk, causing her to blush even more.

"T-Turn a-a-around," she said and so I did. She slowly stripped down and then took a large breath. "Y-You can turn a-around," she mumbled. I turned around.

Damn.

I scanned her body with my eyes, slowly but surely admiring her body. I bit my lip and then looked up at her face. I walked over to brunette and grabbed her hand. I ran to the pool, dragging Camila with me and then jumped in.

I looked at Camila, who was smiling at me. I ran my hand through my soaking wet hair. I realized what song was playing, Ease by Troye Sivan. My favorite song by him.

I began to sing along, which made Camila also sing along. God, she has a beautiful voice. I swam to her and then smiled.

I closed my eyes, singing along and then opened them, to see Camila's face inches away from mine.

"Tell me what makes you feel at ease," I sang to her, causing her to smile.

"Your touch, my comfort, and my lullaby," she sang back to me. We stood there for a while, her eyes fixed on my lips and my hands somehow in her hair. She began to lean in but then took a step back and splashed me.

"Camila!" I squealed and then splashed her back. We spent the hour talking and singing along to the songs.

I got out of the pool and sat down on the floor.

"I'm so wet," I mumbled, causing Camila to giggle.

"W-Whateber y-you say," she said as she got out the pool.

After we dried off, we put our clothing back on and made our way out of the high school and to streets of Brooklyn.

"I should get home, I have work tomorrow," I said, sighing as I checked my phone for the time. Camila pouted her lips.

"P-Please don't l-leave me," she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Do you want to come over? Spend the night?" I asked. Camila quickly nodded.

I got us a cab and then told the man my address. Camila seemed tired, as I was too.

We got to my apartment building. I paid the man and then walked into the building and used to elevator to get to my room. I walked in and then right away went to my room, Camila following me. I got a pair of pink pajamas for Camila and handed them to her. As she changed in the bathroom, I changed to an large t-shirt and a new pair of underwear. I turned off the lights, got into bed and put my hair into a messy bun.

Camila came out and got into my bed.

"I'm c-c-cold," she whispered to me.

"Then come closer to me," I whispered back and so she did. I put my arms around her, making sure she was warm.

"G-Goodnight y/n," Camila said, her voice soft and relaxing.

"Goodnight Camila," I replied.

I spent the next few minute just thinking and then fell asleep.