Chapter 5: Come With Me

The next morning you wake up a bit later than what you wanted. Gladly had no classes that day nor did you have to work. 

Being a blogger is no tough work but you took it to a professional degree. Which gave lots of feedback, and it was also how John and you got to meet. 

You were a fan of his work, had a small crush on him too. You're unsure about that crush now. 

You stand up, change and walk to the kitchen, surprisingly you find John there holding a cup of coffee and the reading the newspaper. 

"You're up late." he says to you once he noticed you entered the room.

"I um... Didn't sleep well..." You say truthfully. 

You walk over to the small table in the kitchen, surprised to see coffee, pancakes and some orange juice. 

"What is thi--"

"I'm sorry for last night. I was rude... I was a bit upset that's all..."

You tilt your head at John, he slowly folds the newspaper, puts the coffee on the table, leans on the counter and looks at you.

You blush slightly while giving a shy smile.

"It's quite sweet of you John... But it was only a small fight. Nothing we can't fix... Right?" You say finally meeting his eyes.

He sighs and nods, pulling you closer and hugging you tightly. You feel your heart ache at all of these new emotions going about. 

The two of you sit down and chat as you eat your brunch. 

Just as you're done, John gets a text. You look at him and ask,

"Who is it?" 

"Oh... Um... It's Sherlock... We have a case apparently."

"Are you going to leave?"

"Seems I have to.."

"Oh..." you pick up your plates and put them in the sink, about to wash them. "Good luck then..."

"Hold on..." John says while putting his phone away,

"What is it?" You turn to him slightly confused. 

"If I would walk through that door alone that means we won't have enough time for each other..."

"John?"

"Come with me."

You blink a few times and stare at him, "G-Go with you? To a crime scene?"

"You know my blog. You like these type of things!"

"I-I don't know if I should. I mean.. Wouldn't the police mind? And what about Sherlock?"

"Please? Do it for me."

It takes you a few moments before nodding your head, "Fine." You say as the two of you walk out of your house together.

You drive over to an alley in central London. It was surrounded by police cars and blocked with yellow warning strip. You and Watson walk under the line and with a few steps in, you were stopped by a man with a odd face and black hair, "You cannot be here." He said with a voice that oddly annoyed you. 

You were about to give that man a piece of your mind before Watson cut in saying, 

"She's with me Anderson, where's Sherlock?"

"The Freak? He's inside asking for you. He won't take a look at the body without his assistant." 

Watson takes you away from that... Peasant before you explode on him. The two of you walk into the alley to find Sherlock talking to a man with pepper and salt, grey, hair. Sherlock seemed angry which made you smile a bit.

"There you are!"Sherlock said before looking at you, "What's she doing here?" for some reason his voice seemed nervous more than angry.

"A hi would of been nice." You cut in,

"She likes this sort of thing, she might be useful." Watson says in your defense.

"Fine... As long as she's not in the way." He then turns around and walks forward into the crime scene. 

Watson shrugs at you and continues walking forward, you simply sigh at the detective. Swearing to yourself you were going to kill him the next time you and him were alone.