"Damn Kiddo, you're so bad ass." Billie said giving me a hug.

"You guys are on!" some guy yelled at Billie's face.

"Shit lets go!" Billie yelled and waved to me as he ran on stage.

Billie's POV:

"99 revolutions tonight!" I sang and I looked over at Cassy who was having a blast, I couldn't help but smile "New York are you fucking ready?" I screamed and The crowd went crazy! This was the best feeling. We played the rest of our set then ended with Minority. We ran off stage with giant smiles on our faces.

"That was amazing!" Cassy cheered.

"TINY LIKED MY DRUMMING!" Tré yelled hugging Cassy.

"Ew, Tré! You're all sweaty!" Cassy cried laughing.

"Good!" Tré yelled at her and we all laughed.

"Guys I want to party, but I need to get Cassy settled in! "I said,

"Don't let me stop you from partying! Seriously, I can figure out a Tour Bus!" Cassy smiled,

"Nah it's cool. I'm tired and I don't really need to be around all those drugs right now because, Y'know." I said and she nodded.

"Okay." she smiled, we said goodbye to Mike and Tré and I took her out to our tour bus.

"So this is it, I'll give you the grand tour tomorrow because I'm really tired but here's the bathroom and, you'll be sleeping in the bunks, is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's cool." she smiled.

"Alright, my bedroom is right through there if you need anything!" I said pointing to the back of the bus. Cassy nodded and said,

"Goodnight, Billie."

"Goodnight, Cassy." I said messing up her hair and slowly trudged to my bedroom and quickly feel asleep.

XXX

I woke up to loud shrikes in the middle of the night. What the hell?

"No! Stop, stop!" a voice screamed, Cassy's. I ran out of my room to see her thrashing in her sleep. Kat wasn't kidding these were intense nightmares, "PLEASE STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING THEM! STOP!" she screamed. And I couldn't take it anymore, I began shaking her shoulders.

"Cassy wake up!" I yelled. Her eyes jolted open and she was sweating. "Cassy are you okay?" I asked. She sat up and swallowed trying not to cry but failed. She broke down, throwing her arms around me and sobbing uncontrollably.

"Shhh, shhh sweetheart I got you, it's okay." I said hugging her back.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry!" she cried in between sobs.

"It's okay. Tell me what happened." I said, but Cassy didn't speak. "Look, I'm your dad, I'm not going to think less of you because of this, I know you have panic attacks, it's alright." I said.

"You know?" she asked.

"Yes, I know. I don't know why you have them though, if you told me, maybe I could help." I said.

"Well, I just have a reoccurring nightmare, it all started 2 years ago when my Moms ex from who she dated before I was born started stalking her. When she told him to leave us alone he came into our house in the middle of the night and stabbed Mom. I woke up and he saw me, he almost stabbed me but then the police came, but he escaped. He is still out there, he knows where we live! I wanted to move, but mom didn't want to, we had police monitor our house at night for almost a year, but nothing. I'm terrified that every night I am going to wake up without my mom or that I won't wake up. That's why I took self defense classes." she cried, holy fuck. If I ever meet this guy I will beat the living shit out of him.

"Cassy, I'm so, so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you. Was your dream that he was stabbing your Mom?" I asked and she shook her head. "He was stabbing you?" I asked and she shook her head again. "C'mon Cassy, you gotta tell me." I said.

"YOU! He was stabbing you!" she screamed and hugged me tighter.

"Me?"

"I just got a dad and The fact that you're my dad makes me so happy and the thought of loosing you, it literally kills me!" she sobbed.

"Sh, sweetheart, I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I won't let anybody hurt you, ever!" I said hugging her, we sat in silence for a while until she calmed down.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"Anytime." I smiled.

"Do you want to come in with me?" she was silent for a moment and then slowly nodded.

"Com'ere kiddo." I said picking her up like a baby and carrying her to my room. I set her down and pulled the covers over her. She sighed and wrapped her girlish hand around mine. I quietly hummed Whatsername and stroked her hair as she fell asleep.

xxxxxx

A/N: DUH DUH DUH. So, now you know the full story of Katherine getting stabbed. So, what do you think? Leave comments!! ~Jane