Chapter 11

Cassandra's POV:

Billie held my hand again on the way down and I felt safe, I felt protected, it was nice.

"Well, Cassandra King, welcome to New York!" Mike said as the door opened. I took a deep breath of the air and slowly stepped outside. Shit it was cold. I looked down at my outfit, and automatically regretted my decision to not bring a jacket.

"Here." Billie said, hanging his leather jacket on my shoulders, he must've seen me shivering.

"What about you?" I asked,

"Nah, I'll be fine. Now put it on, I don't want you getting sick." Billie said and I obeyed then ran after Tré.

"Hey, Tiny! Are you excited for the show tonight?" Tré asked.

"Hell yeah!" I cheered.

"My drumming is going to be sexy as fuck!" he yelled.

"Yeah, alright Tré!" I giggled.

"Say my drumming is sexy!" Tré yelled.

"What?" I asked as wind pushed my hair backwards.

"Say it, Tiny!!" Tré yelled picking me up and thrashing me around.

"Tré Cool! Put me down now!" I squealed.

"Not until you say, my drumming is sexy!" Tré yelled.

"Fine! Fine! Your drumming is sexy!" I screamed and he put me down.

"Now don't you forget it!" Tré said then ran off to be with Billie.

"Shit, does he ever calm down?" I asked mike.

"Eh sometimes. You're just gonna have to get used to it squirt." Mike said and I laughed. We drove to the venue in 2 Town Cars. Tré, Mike, and Jason in one and Billie and I in the other.

"Wow." I gapped at the arena.

"It's nice isn't it? One of my favorite arenas!" Billie said as I followed him inside.

XXX

"The crowd is so loud!" I yelled over the screams as we all stood back stage.

"What?" Tré asked.

"See? You can't hear me! I said the crowd is so loud." I yelled again.

"What?"

"the crowd is loud!"

"What?"

"Would you fucking stop!" I yelled punching Tré as hard as I could.

"Damn Tiny, you punch hard for a girl your size." I smiled wildly,

"I took self defense classes." I said matter of factually.

"Why?" Billie asked coming up from behind me. Shit.

"Uh well, I grew up in Berkeley y'know? I'm a teenage girl, and I walk around a lot with my friends by ourselves sometimes, so I thought it would be a good idea." I lied. The truth is after my mom got stabbed, I wanted to be able to protect myself and my mom, so I took self defense classes and I was actually pretty good at it. I didn't want to tell Billie about it though, I don't really know why I guess I didn't want to worry him and I know my mom didn't want him to try to protect her.

"Oh, I bet I could still kick your ass." Billie said.

"Hmm, I'd like to see you try!" I said. Billie laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder. I quickly twisted his arm and pushed him to the ground. The other boys looked at me in disbelief and Billie looked confused on what had just happened. "First rule of self defense, never let your predator catch you off guard." I smirked and helped Billie up.