your first job

(FYI you are the bottom right your mom is next to you dad is in left corner and brother is above you this my Come in handy in the next chapter )

Just then there  was a knock at the door . It was Natsu and gray with a little  flying happy .

( oh yeah about your cat like happy she is still with you parents cause you did not want her hurt)

Hey shina, Lucy , want to Come with us on a job natsu said with a toothy grin. 

We both nodded. Tell bam I found  myself  face plant  on the ground to to a furry  animal.

Momo what are you doing here brother was to be watching you.i told the flying cat

-time skip by magic kids-
Nastu's pov 

Yeah she said she would come with us . I look back at her carrying her black and purple exceed.

So natsu what job is this? Lucy asked putting her arm around  me. Witch made me feel ockword 

Just finding robbers in a the next town It pays 40,000 jew. I told her  

I had a  bad feeling about something though but what was it.

Shinas pov.
Once we all got to the place we're the robbers were said to be nastu and the others went as asked villagers questions.

Hey Momo  you sense that I asked .

Yeah Momo does its coming from the forest. She grabbed on to my back and begin to fly.

As soon  as me and her got over to the forest we found it was a trap the worst part they were apart of a dark guild.

Robbie : hey boss look we found a girl and a kitty

Hey get your hands off ass hole dragons song sting. The area was filled with muis notes then boom all the music notes conected and shocked the robbers.

The guy who was holding me let go and fanted.

Who are you and why are you  stealing from this town . I  yelled

he smiled as 2 people stepped out of the shadows.

I'm envy and this is my brother navy a pleasure  to meet you lady. He said bowing but then they were gone and showed up in my face.

You know envy she is very cute.
God what was with these guys.

Just then ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON . There was a wave of  fire heading  towards us I jumped out of the way and the to twins got hit head on .
As nastu landed in front  of  me flowed by gray and Lucy be hind me .

We will be back little  shina and we will make you are's. They said in unison as they vanished.  
We rounded up the thugs and robbers ad turned  them in to the magic police.

-time skip by cows -
As are  team returned to the guild hall with the  reward all seemed fun and you did not want it any other way.

I sat next to nastu drinking a cup of tea as Lucy came and asked to speak with Nastu alone .so they left and I started to talk with Levi and Momo . Then I felt a fist hit me in the face .

The guild  hall when quite as I looked to see it was Lucy who had hit me with tears in her eyes.

My eyes when from a blue to a blood red . As I shot a glare Momo flew in front of me trying to calm me down .

Shina you snap out of it the flying cat said. I looked at her then a flash of white filled the guild .

Within the flash
Bitch you ever hurt my master  again I will kill you .Then I fell to the ground but now I had red high lights  in my hair .

Everyone was  wandering what happened in the flash.

Shina are you OK Momo said flying down to my side seeing I had bloody lip and had passed  out from the episode I just had .

Author's note
I'm sorry to the nastu x lusy shippers but I hate that ship with a fiery pashen. Anyway hope you like it so far