"Ew! Get a room, parentals!" I giggled jokingly as I filled my bottle up with water.

My dad quickly jerked around and my mother almost dropped the bowl of eggs she was whisking, looking a little pink in the cheeks. "Hey you!" she said, quite over enthusiastically.

"Hi dad. Please, give mom love bites somewhere else. Kitchen is for food, not for romantic love and se-" I was quickly interrupted by my fathers loud voice.

"Stop right there young lady. If you're feeling sick remember to call us okay?" my dad tosses me an apple. I catch it right in the palm of my hand and dramatically roll my eyes, as I plopped the apple into my bag.

This morning felt all too routine. Despite the sickness I felt just minutes ago, I felt my mood completely change from the small habit and routine of seeing my parents in the kitchen, and my dad tossing me a red shiny apple.

"Alright dad," I smile grabbing my keys, "Love you guys!"

"Love you too!" my mom waved, her bright red, sophisticated lipstick turning into a big grin.

"Oh and good luck at your meeting! You'll need it!" I smile while hurrying out the door.

I tripped on my dad's sandals accidentally and went flying forward, barely catching myself.

It was going to be a long day.

***

"Peyton get your ass over here!" I hear Melody screaming at me just as I pulled up into my parking spot.

"What now?" I laughed loudly through my opened car window.

Stumbling out of the car, my friends surround me talking about how crazy the party last night was. I must admit, it was one of the most wild parties I've ever been too. There were people in Daniel's house from front to back and people going crazy everywhere. One girl even threw up in the hot tub and let me tell you: it was the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed.

"These sophomores literally will not shut up about this party. They weren't even invited!" Melody rolled her eyes.

"I feel sorry for whoever had to help the kid clean." I chuckled.

My friends continued to talk as we all walked to the main hallway where all our lockers were. We forced the principle to move all our lockers next to each other back in sophomore year. That was when we were annoying and obnoxious; but we're much more mature now. Well at least a little bit.

"Did you see Sarah? She pulled off her shirt and flashed all the guys in the pool!" one girl gasped as my friends and I walk down the halls. Laughing to myself, I roll my eyes.

"Someone totally spiked my drink!" a brunette shouts from the girls bathroom.

"Daniel is so hot! I want him so bad!" another girl giggles.

"Seriously, these sophomores are acting like Daniel is god!" I laugh.

Although I was lying to myself, Daniel really is a god. He was beyond good looking and he was also one of my good friends. No one could resist that dimple of his either- not even myself.

"Well I kind of am," Daniel throws his arm casually around my shoulder laughing, "a sex god actually."

"You know, you really shouldn't eavesdrop on girls' conversations! As if!" I playfully punch his chest.

"Whatever," Daniel smirks, "see you guys at lunch!"

"Kay I gotta go to go clean my messy ass locker, meet me at lunch!" Melody waved and walked off to her locker.