Chapter #31

Chapter #31: Thanks A lot, Room Service

A/N: Enjoy. I hope you all get boners in your hearts. x

***

You know that feeling when you had a really rough night, but you sleep so happily and warmly that you wake up in such a great mood the day after? Well, that was me. I woke up, stretching eagerly to see someone I love deeply asleep by my side. I giggled to myself but then stopped, my mouth opening and shutting like a fish. What had I done?

I hadn't been sexually active in what seemed like years. I mean, the last person I had been with was Daniel but I was a weird 16 year old. I didn't feel like I was one hundred percent ready at that time. I felt peer pressured, and did not realise I felt that way until months after. I don't even think I was fully developed at that time.

This felt so much more different- more serious. I wish I had been taught that this was very important, something special I should've kept for the right person. I wish I hadn't given it to another guy- Daniel, but instead of Evan. Evan was mine- my person, the one, and I felt slight discomfort thinking of my history. I felt appreciative that Evan respected me regardless.

I had acknowledged this because for one, I felt different waking up and still having him by my side and for two, I wasn't hungover, tired, angry and disgusted with myself. I knew I had done something very intimate with someone I had loved but that was the point of it- I loved him.

I layed my head against the headboard of the hotel bed, recognising my actions that would be completely looked down upon if my parents were here. They would have supported my decision, but they would've been sad. I knew what I had done was right for me, and it was my own body, so I giggled even louder this time.

The first time I had been with Daniel was nothing but pure curiousity of the 16 year old mind and it wasn't serious, like it had been last night with Evan. This was so much more different. This time, it felt more right.

I wish I didn't fall into what I thought was "right" at that time. I was too young, naive, and unaware. I had to learn the hard way. My body is special, and not something everyone can have. I was happy to share last night with Evan.

I turned and looked over at his soft face. His eyes were close, oh-so gently. His breaths were small and light. I felt so at peace, and so overwhelmed with the fact that I really found happiness again. Closure. I couldn't believe that happiness was really right around the corner- all along.

His flinched ever so slightly. I held my breath, almost thinking that my thoughts were out loud, but they weren't. He was just getting comfortable. I slowly reached over to his tan skin, and stroked his arm, smiling. He looked like a big baby, asleep and so content. I poked his chest, softly with my hand.

"Baby!" I whisper yelled. "Wake up!"

***

"Evan you need to stop tickling," I chuckled in between breaths.

I was in strong pain but I had toughed it out because of how comforting Evan had been. I wasn't in the most comfortable position either.

"Evan!" I squealed, gasping for air at the same time. "Stop tickling me!"

"I'm not doing it on purpose," he muttered back, as his neck flew back in lust.

It was a silent few minutes, the only thing that could be heard was our deep breaths. Evan looked at me like I was extraordinary, and made me feel like I was the only girl that existed. His focus was on me, my body and how I felt. Because of this, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. He constantly took care of me, and caressed me with the softest, most gentle touch. He made sure I was comfortable with everything he did. I felt so secure- so safe in his touch.