Chapter 12

@BeachKai  and @KshamaDoshi Congrats! I ended up choosing two of you guys! It was sooo hard to chose! You all gave wonderful suggestions and I just want to say thank you all for the help, I had been stuck for a while and you all really helped! *Mwah* Kisses to say thanks guys! I'll be messaging the winners soon to tell you guys about my surprise!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "One more time, darling..." Andrew mumbled into Hany's ear as he thrust up into her. She clung to him with a tight embrace. She was straddling him, her arms around his neck. He ran a hand down her back before grinding into her once more. She shuddered. His touch left a wonderful sensation that radiated through her. She was like a thin layer of ice, she melted as soon as he embraced her. She was ashamed at the fact that she hadn't even put up much of a fight this time. The pleasures of the body were too much and fighting them seemed useless. She sighed against his neck as his hold on her tightened.

"Andrew...," she managed between labored puffs of air. He chuckled softly, huskily as he gripped her hips in his hands.

"One more time." He breathed. She shook her head 'no'. He held her hips still as he began to thrust into her with abandon. She moaned, her mouth forming a perfect 'o'. It was building, a feeling that she was becoming more and more acquainted with. A feeling that was becoming all too familiar.

"Come on, Hany." He said through gritted teeth.

"Ahh...Andrew, Andrew, Andrew!" She screamed into his neck as she found sweet, pleasurable relief. Andrew came shortly after her but he continued to hold her tightly in his arms. Her legs were shaking, trembling. Her arms around his neck were iron clad, her face buried in the crook of his neck.

"You once told me that you didn't wish to know me, do you still feel that way? You once told me that you did not know me, you know me now though, huh?" He whispered into her ear.

She stiffened in his arms. Her pleasure filled mist evaporated and she pulled away from him. She stared up at him, the spark in his eyes was one of a competitor with all the cards in his favor. She pushed at his chest, urging him to release his hold on her. He did. She slid from his lap with shaking legs. She ran a hand through her unruly mass of hair, her eyes searching the wooden floor for her discarded dress. She was angry, not just with Andrew but with herself as well. She was angry at how fast she had succumbed to his touch. She was angry at how fast she had succumbed to his whispering her name. Her body had betrayed her and she couldn't quite seem to reel it back in. She grabbed for her dress and slipped it on over her head. She grit her teeth as she realized that she would need help buttoning it up. She balled her hands into tight fist before clearing her throat, "Mr. Hugh, I need your assistance."

Andrew tilted his head at the formal way she asked but he stood nonetheless. He walked toward her, his nakedness of no consequence. He wrapped his arms around her waist, evoking a gasp from her parted lips. "Mr. Hugh?" He asked cheekily.

She smacked his hands away and he chuckled before buttoning her dress up. As soon as he was done she swiftly moved away from him, heading for her slippers. She stuffed her feet into her shoes and headed for the door. Andrew began to pull his clothing on as she did so. Hany rolled up her sleeves as she headed straight for the dining area. The place was in complete disorder. The dishes they had used the night before still sat where they were left. The glasses of wine were still filled. The chair she had occupied was lying on the floor alongside her bowl and spoon. She frowned at the scene before her. She sighed. If she were going to be stuck here for another bloody handful of days she might as well fill her time with what she knew. She moved around the room, cleaning and stacking dishes.