Prologue

London, England 1873

"You're absolutely beautiful." Andrew mumbled into the ear of the maid. She blushed furiously, her cheeks pink.

"Mr. Hugh...please, I need to get back to work." She whined as she attempted to move past him. He caught her by the waist and she gasped. He kissed her then, square on the mouth and she melted like ice in the summer sun.

She clung to him as he kissed her and all her thoughts of the job she had away.

His hands traveled up her torso, loving how soft she was. She made a strangled moaning sound against his lips and he smiled. This was his calling. Pleasing woman was all he excelled at.

He pulled away, pecking her on the lips one last time before fixing her dress. She was completely red in the face, her lips kiss swollen and her eyes hooded with arousal.

"You should get back to work before my sister's figures out your missing." He said to the pretty maid as he placed a hand on the small of her back, pushing her toward the kitchen.

She mumbled a soft, "Of course sir."

He watched her walk away and grinned. Women were wonderful creatures. Soft. Supple. Delicious.

He turned on heel, fixing his clothing as he made his way back toward the dining area. Family dinners were a frequent habit in his family. He raked his fingers through his hair before stepping into the room. Tonight's dinner was at his sister's and he, to put it simply, loved her estate, she had the prettiest staff.

"What have you been doing? We've been waiting for you and I'm starving." His sister snapped at him as soon as he walked into the room.

He grinned at her, taking his seat next to his twin brother, Aiden. "I was quenching my thirst."

Jewel frowned, "Stop chasing after my maids, you're throwing them all out of whack. Whenever I tell them to prepare dinner they blush like a bunch of little girls."

Andrew smiled. "I can't help it if I'm loved."

Aiden chuckled beside him.

All the women at the table frowned.

"You're disgusting." Jewel snapped before they all began to eat.

Silence followed as everyone dug into the stew on their plates, everyone was much to busying enjoying their food to indulge in pleasant conversation.

Once everyone's dishes were clean, it was obvious they were all in shock.

"Did you get a new cook?" Andrew asked.

Adam Jr. nodded his head in agreement to their brother's question, "You're last cook was absolutely awful..." He started but quickly clamped his lips shut at the look his wife, Dynasty, shot him.

Jewel scowled at her brothers, "None of you have any manners."

Their mother laughed, their father smirked and the whole table fell into an uproar of giggles.

"Yes I do have a new cook. Her name is Hany and she's marvelous! Have you ever tasted anything as good as her stew?" Jewel exclaimed.

Everyone fell into steady conversation but Andrew was quiet, he was filled with curiosity. Jewel's old cook had been an older woman with a terrible temper.

He could already picture what her new cook would look like. Tall, slim and silky haired. He licked his lips in anticipation. The rest of the evening seemed to drag by and as everyone finally ventured off to leave, he snuck toward the kitchen, dead set on his fantasy being true.

He froze at what he saw. His sister's new cook was not the slim model like woman he had seen in his head. No, she was much more. She was gorgeous to him and he felt instant attraction surge through him.

She was the complete opposite of tall. She looked as if she would barely reached his chin. Her skin was a dark brown that gleamed. Her lashes long, framing puppy dog eyes. She had a small nose that meshed perfectly with her plump lips.

She was not slim. Far from it. Her waist was not tiny nor was she huge, her body was shaped evenly, large breast, wide hips.

He swallowed. He suddenly felt warm. Too warm.

Her hair was a large mass of coarse darkness that framed her face. Her back was to him and she was busy putting away unused vegetables.

He walked into the room, moving toward her with purposeful steps. "You must be Hany." He said huskily, leaning toward her, his chest grazing her back.

She gasped, swiftly turning around and finding herself chest to chest with a perfect stranger.

She stared for a moment, the man was handsome. Unbelievably so but that did not give him the right to be so close to her. She took a step back but ended up trapping herself against the cabinets behind her.

"Yes, my name is Hany." She said.

He leaned toward her, trapping her in his arms. "You're gorgeous." He mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

But instead of her blushing or smiling she frowned. Completely catching him off guard. "Thank you, sir." She said with a bored expression.

Though her reaction wasn't what he expected, it didn't deter him in the least. He licked his lips before kissing her. Her eyes widened, nearly bugging out of their sockets.

She pushed him away and grabbed for the nearest item, slapping him with across the cheek with a tomato. The tomato seemed to explode across his face and he jumped back, shocked. He stared at her for a moment. Disbelief in his chocolate eyes. He had been slapped by jealous lovers before but never had he been slapped with a vegetable.

She was watching him, her dark eyes staring into his as if trying to figure out his next move. Once his shock wore off he was angry. The woman had smashed a tomato into his face!

He wiped at the tomato seeds on his face and scowled. "You-," She cut him off, placing a hand on her hip.

"How dare you come in here and kiss me? You are a perfect stranger, I do not know you nor do I wish to know you. So if you would not mind, please leave my kitchen!" She snapped.

He was dumbstruck and before he could react Jewel walked in.

"Hany your stew...was...delicious..." Her words trailed off as she noticed Drew's face and how close they were standing.

"Oh, god, what happened?" Jewel asked with a frown.

He scowled, sending Hany a looked filled with anger and lust. "I was just leaving." He spat rather aggressively.

Hany watched him go, blinking back her confusion.

"What did that brother of mine do?" Jewel asked Hany.

Hany's eyes widened. Dear god...she had just slapped her employer's brother in the face with a tomato.

*I wasn't going to start Andrew's story until after I finished Aiden's but have you ever had something stuck in your head and you just needed to get it out? Well that's what happened. Lol. I hope you all find this story as comedic and cute as I hope you will.

Comment, like and share!*