Chapter 8

It took Andrew a moment to regain his composure. He ran a shaky hand through his hair before moving after Hany with large angry strides. He was pissed and rightly so. He headed for the front door, running a hand down his face.

God...if she was a man he'd strangle her. He spotted her small frame stomping down the road. He slammed the door behind him before chasing after her, it didn't take him long.

He reached her in record time and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed at the very top of her lungs. Her voice echoing around the quietness around them. She kicked her feet and flailed her arms, punching him relentlessly in his back.

"Put me down! Put me down right now! I swear I'm going to kill you!" Hany yelled as he continued to carry her back toward the cabin.

He stayed silent, trying to keep his emotions in line. He shifted her on his shoulder, tossing her up in the process. She shrieked as she came back down, gripping the material of his shirt with closed fist. Her breathing was quick and labored.

Andrew's steps never faltered. He pulled the cabin door open, slamming the door behind them. She flinched at the sound before her fight came back seven fold. She leaned against, sinking her teeth into his back. He stopped walking at the feeling. He yanked her back, catching her off guard. He slid her down his body, evoking a gasp from her parted lips. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her right up against him. With his free hand he gripped her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes.

She wiggled around uncontrollably in his arms, pushing at his shoulders, trying to break free. "I dare you to hit me again, Hany. My patience is wearing thin!"

His words were a challenge to her. Her anger was already simmering to the forefront, another explosion on the verge of happening any moment. "Or what?" She snapped with narrowed eyes.

The rising  anger in his eyes seemed to be lulling her to smack him again. They stared into each other's eyes, a battle of will's taking place that was almost electrifying. Her nostrils flared like a wild animal and she raised her hand to slap him again. She didn't get far, he grabbed her wrist, squeezing it hard enough to leave a bruise. She flailed around for a moment, fighting against him all the more.

He slammed her up against the nearest wall. The action knocked the wind out of her and she gasped.

He snatched her chin up, smashing his lips against her own her. Her eyes widened, nearly bulging out of her head. She pulled her lips away, kicking her feet out. He dodged her attempts to hurt him, cupping her face in his hands. He kissed her, nibbling on her bottom lip. She fought him for a moment longer until she was unable to deny the pleasurable tingles that radiated down to the pit of her stomach. She gripped his upper arms, succumbing to his rough kisses. He held her face in his hands, hold her with an almost iron grip as he slid his tongue home.

She turned into mush against the wall, her body growing soft and submissive. He ravaged her face with kisses, leaving her lips swollen and plump. He trailed kisses across her cheeks, trailing down to her neck. He tilted her head back suckling along her sensitive skin. She grabbed a fist full of his hair trying to pull him away.

The sensations he was evoking was one that was unfamiliar to her. She twisted away only to be pulled back. Her back to Andrew's front. His arm grazed her breast as he held her tight against him. She gripped his arm, struggling to catch her breath. Her heart was pounding with a quickness in her chest. The anger that had raced through her veins just seconds ago was now gone and in its place a strange awareness that seemed to only be growing in Andrew's presence. His touch had her wiggling.

He kissed her cheeks, his hands holding her tight, enjoying the feel of her.

"Stop...," mumbled on a shaky breath. "No...mmhhh."

He kissed her lips, his hand sliding down her dress, bunching it up as his hand grazed her womanhood. She flinched, her hands grabbing for his.

"I could take you right here...," he said as his lips grazed her ear, "God...I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you."

She merely moaned, unable to do much else, her voice lost to her. His hand slid closer and closer to that aching part of her, cupping her sex in his hand. She writhed, leaning forward in his grasp, her hands gripping the wall. He slid his hand further and further down, finally touching her most sensitive area.

She grabbed his hand, shaking her head in denial. "You bastard! Ah!"

He kissed her neck, "Say my name, Hany."

She shook her head 'no.' With his free hand his groped her breast, moving his fingers over her now hardened nipples. She was on the verge of screaming.

"Come on, darling." His whispered huskily.

He moved his hand closer to her wetness and she nearly screamed, she squeezed his hand, "Mr. Hugh please..."

"My name, Hany." He repeated, nipping at her earlobe.

"Andrew! Andrew! Andrew!" She managed to yell through her hoarse voice.

He kissed her cheek before pulling her dress back down and stepping back. She leaned into the wall trying to catch her breath.

Andrew ran a shaky hand through his hair, his chest heaving. He struggled to gain back his composure. He had never felt his emotions at such a high complexity before. He went from wanting to strangle her to wanting to hold her in his arms.

Hany was utterly shocked. To like his touch was incomprehensible to her. The man had done nothing but torture her...irritate her, kidnap her! And yet his touch had her writhing and screaming his name.

She turned on her heel, pressing her back to the wall, her pupils dilated. "Keep your hands to yourself!" She snapped breathily.

He stared at her, running a hand through his hair.

"I wish I could...but it's too late for that now, Hany. I've tasted you. And I haven't had my fill."

The look in his eyes was too much for her. Her stomach was aflutter with butterfly's. Her mind conjuring up images...sexual images...things that had never come to her mind before. She needed a distraction, anything to get her mind and her body off the brute of a man before her. She pushed  herself off the wall and ran for the kitchen, deciding that cooking something, anything, could help her think straight.

Andrew watched her go and cursed underneath his breath. The sooner he got her in his bed the better.

*Comment, like and share! It got heated...SENSUAL <3 lol. I'll be updating again soon!*