Chapter 1

"You're looking rather plump today Ms. James." Andrew said with a sneer.

Hany looked up at him, her sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She stopped beating the dough and frowned up at him. He had been taunting her non-stop for the past month.

Every day it was the same thing. He would come over and head straight for the kitchen, his chocolaty brown eyes menacing toward her.

She truly did not know what it was that women saw in him. He was handsome, she could not deny the obvious but what was there beyond that?

He was sarcastic and rude and everything he said was always pointedly sexual. She didn't quite understand his obsession with being a rogue. Skirt chasing seemed like more of a job than a hobby to him.

She erased her frown and replaced it with a forced smile. She couldn't frown at her employer's brother.

"Thank you, sir." She said.

Andrew frowned. That wasn't the reaction he wanted from her. He wanted to see some real emotion from her. He wanted to hear her raise her voice.

He wanted to kiss those plump...stubborn lips of hers. He wanted to run his tongue over her dark brown skin and...His frown deepened. This is why he hated her. It was because he wanted her too much. No other woman had ever had this effect on him.

He let his eyes roam her body. She was short. Her skin a dark blemish free brown that always seemed to glow in his eyes. She was round, every inch of her plump and firm. Her breast were large, her hips wide, her bottom just as large.

Every time he came around her he wanted to attack her. He was like a wild animal, he was barely able to contain the arousal he felt whenever he was near her.

He swallowed, he needed to get her into his bed. He was sure that once he had gotten his feel of her she would stop haunting him.

He was sure that once he had indulged in her he would stop desiring her so much.

It was quite simply unnatural to want one woman so much.

Especially a woman who seemed completely immune to his charms.

"That wasn't a compliment." He snapped suddenly irritated. He couldn't for the life of him understand why he wanted her so.

She ignored him, continuing to knead the dough as if he weren't standing before her.

He was growing more and more frustrated by the second. The days were bleeding into the next with painfully slow precession. It had never been this difficult to get someone into his bed.

He had never had to struggle so hard to contain his carnal desires. Lust was like a drug in his system and it burned for her like hot coals.

"God...I hate you." He ground out between clenched teeth. He couldn't help himself, his emotions were all over the place.

And he was convinced it was this woman's fault.

She stilled and this time she glared up at him. She placed a hand on her hip, giving him a look of pure irritation. "Is that all you'd like to say Mr. Hugh? Cause if it is I'd really appreciate it if you left my kitchen."

She met him head on, their eyes locked in a silent battle of wills. She was going to win, of course, he had realized weeks ago that he couldn't possibly stare into her eyes for a long period of time without wanting her.

The truth of that fact pissed him off. He cursed underneath his breath before averting his eyes, staring angrily down at his feet.

Damn it! The woman was like a new brand of liquor...she was in his system...in his veins and he couldn't seem to get her out. She was like a new fine whiskey and he was quickly turning into an alcoholic. This was getting out of hand. His attraction to her made sense, she was a woman and he was a man. A man who enjoyed physical pursuits with no restraints.