Chapter 5: (Part 2) The pick-up

HI GUYS! :D Do u guys know the band called "Two Steps From Hell" ? If you don't then you should know it because their songs are friggin AMAZING (advertising here lol) try listening to the video above I bet you'll like it if not then it's okay :) Also, do you guys play Garena? If you do well hi, Garena players!

Warnings: You know those already. 

(Oh and Reborn is an adult here)                                                                                                                                        ____________________________________________________________________________________Previously *says in a deep, mysterious tone*

"Tsuna-kun, your classmates are all invited to the ball that will be happening in two weeks. With the other bosses of other famiglias too of course." Nono said, smiling.

"Well this weeks are going to be long........" Tsuna sighted face palming himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The students were happily chatting about the upcoming "fun" trip to Italy. The class of 2-B were the first to get to the school and simply waited at the yard for the cars to arrive.

Reborn made his appearance and the whole class shut their mouths, wary at the man in a black suit. Reborn cleared his throat and announced to the whole class "we will be leaving in 5 minutes sharp. Is everyone here?"

Nezu looked at his students and found 4 missing. Namely: Sawada, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Dokuro. "Reborn-san, Dame Tsuna and the others are not yet here!" He exlaimed.

Reborn smirked a little. "Don't worry, they have will have special treatment so don't break a sweat about looking for them."

Nezu smiled (evilly) as he thought that this special treatment was a punishment. "Yes, Reborn-san"

Suddenly two white limousines entered the school gates. Eyes almost popping out of their sockets and mouths hanging the students stared at the limousines that gracefully parked at the yard.

Kirisaki, a car fanatic exclaimed while pointing at the two white goddesses "THAT'S THE FREAKING CHRYSLER 300 Limousine, THE FOURTH MOST EXPENSIVE LIMOUSINE IN THE WORLD!"

The student's attention then went to the said fanatic and some asked how much was it. Kirisaki, still shocked that she was able to see one replied "$140,000" 

When the girl said the price the students visibly paled. They suddenly felt that they should not ride such a precious thing. Heck, they are even afraid of touching it because they might damage it and become indebted to Vongola for their entire life.

"What the hell are you waiting for?! Go inside!" Reborn exclaimed making the whole class snap out of their mini 'what would happen to me if I accidentally damage it' movie.

They did not budge instead, they all huddled up together and slowly inched away from the cars.

Reborn face palmed. "What's the problem now?!" He shouted.

One student spoke up "no we can't Reborn-san, we're scared we might accidentally damage it!" 

Reborn took out his Leon gun and said to the idiotic teenagers in front of him "the Vongola got dozens of those, you will not pay for it if you damage it now get inside in ten seconds or I shoot you!"  he threatened. 

The students scurried inside and they were all seated and ready to go. Reborn pointed his gun at Nezu who was still standing in the side, looking like an idiot. "You wanna die? I said get inside and that includes you pinhead!"

"W-wait! But h-how about you, R-reborn-san!" Nezu stuttered.

"My limo will be different and will be arriving in a short while. Now get in before you find your head all bloody." (gore, I know)

The teacher went inside and immediately and Reborn smirked. 'It's always fun to mess wih people. Especially the people who bully my student.'

A few minutes later another limo came inside but this time it was black and a bit shorter than the white ones. The students that was inside gaped at the elegant and classic limo that was gracefully parking a little bit away from theirs. The students were surprised when the drivers of their limo went to outside and walked to the black one.

"What is it this time, Kirisaki-san?" a curious student asked. Kirisaki was petrified as she stares at the angel that's parked in their school.

"It's the Rolls Royce Phantom Limo. It's price is $3.8 million dollars." She said wide eyed and almost drooling.

'WTF' the students thought. And then suddenly Gokudera and Yamamoto came outside. Gokudera was shouting insults to Yamamoto while Yamamoto just laughed it off.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY BOTH DOING THERE?!" Mochida yelled, making the persons beside him cover their ears.

Suddenly Hibari and Mukuro came outside, fighting. The car got tons of scratches after that and the students who were watching were all stiff. Especially Kirisaki who wanted to strangle the two devils. 'How the hell are they so calm when they just scratched a car that's worth more than their lives?!' They mentally screamed. 

The chauffeur sighted and called for somebody. After a few minutes another Rolls Royce Phantom Limo came.

The occupants who stayed inside all went out and to their surprise Dame-Tsuna went out of the limo and quickly boarded the new limo. The chauffeurs of the other limos went back.

"We are very sorry for the delay but Decimo's limo got scratched so Reborn-sama asked for another one." the two said to the students who were in the middle of processing thing up.

-Mysterious person's POV-

'My suspicions were correct! So he is Decimo-sama!

____________________________________________________________________________________Minna, thank you very much for reading and voting! I never expected the reads to reach 2k and the votes to exceed 100! (Honestly, I only expected this fanfic to have like 50 reads and 5 votes because of my crappy writing and grammar) But seriously guys, thank you! And Happy New year (my birthday is on Jan 4 and I will be turning 13! :D)