Chapter 4: (Part 1) Italian lessons

A/N There will be tons of OOC-ness in this fanfic because, I want everybody to baby Tsuna, yes even Reborn. He's gonna have to treat Tsuna like a treasure (well he is a treasure) and I also want everybody to treat out tuna-fish like a king, hear me? LIKE A KING!

____________________________________________________________________________________Furashubacku~ (LOL)

A three second silence.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~" The girls squealed and the guys covered their ears.

"Hello, my otoutou's classmates I'm Dino, your Italian teacher." *insert killer smile*

____________________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV

Dino looked for his beloved otoutou and found him staring at him, wide eyed.

"OTOUTOU!" Dino exclaimed as he ran to Tsuna.

He charged Tsuna and glomped him causing  Tsuna to fall out of his chair.

Dino was hugging Tsuna tightly while rubbing his cheek against Tsuna's gravity defying hair, causing the poor brunette to have a hard time breathing.

"Did you miss me, ne~ otoutou? I've missed youuuu all those works got me busy I got no time to see my dear otoutou!" Dino exclaimed while animated tears rolls down his eyes.

Tsuna tried to push the blond away while Gokudera was pulling the latter's jacket, away from his beloved, yet unfortunate boss. After a few minutes the blond let Tsuna go, causing the poor brunette to pant for precious air. (DO NOT THINK ABOUT YAOI!) The brunette felt a chill run down his spine, he looked around and found the girls glaring at him with tons of K.I spilling from them, causing the brunette to shiver.                                                                                                                                                                           ____________________________________________________________________________________Time skip-desu!

Dino walked back to the platform at the front and faced the class (OBVIOUSLY! WHAT ELSE IS HE GOING TO FACE, THE BOARD?!).

"Let me introduce myself again, my name is Dino and for today, I will be your Italian teacher for today and, please forgive me for the weird display I caused awhile ago." Dino said with a sheepish grin. A girl raised her hand and asked a question.

"Ne, Dino-sama~ why were you hugging Dame-Tsuna?" The girl asked.

"Why was I hugging him? All because he is my brother in everything but blood. And I would like to tell you to not call him Dame-Tsuna if you don't want to see your tongues hanging tomorrow. (GRUESOME!)" Dino replied.

He then started handing out textbooks and he let the whole class read the textbooks. Dino smirked. He never knew that Tsuna had such unobservant and ignorant classmates. Even all those signs the Vongola gave them it never crossed their pathetic minds about the student they treat so little of.

'Well, tomorrow will be a show to them. I can't wait to see their little faces to gasp in horror and shock about what they are going to witness! *insert evil chuckle like Mukuro's*' Dino thought.

Dino eyed Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto then Chrome to see them not bothering to even take a peek at the textbook. Tsuna was dozing off. Dino knew how tired Tsuna was and did not bother the brunette's peaceful sleep.

That is until a phone ringed.

Tsuna jolted his head upwards and scrambled to his phone, not minding the stares sent by his classmates. Tsuna looked at who was calling and inwardly groaned. It was non other than Ganauche III, Nono's lightning guardian. Tsuna looked at Dino silently asking for permission.

Dino nodded, allowing the brunette to answer his call.

'Perfect chance to give these idiots more clues to who he really is!!!!!' Dino thought. "Ne~ otoutou, why don't you answer him here, in loud speakers ?" Dino asked sweetly. Too sweet to Tsuna's liking. Well, he didn't have a choice. He silently prayed that no Italian words were required to be said. But luck really hated him.

"Vongola decimo , i piani per la gita di classe sono già preparati e pronti ad andare." ( Vongola tenth , plans for the class trip are already prepared and ready to go ) Ganauche said.

"Ne, Ganauche, quello che ti ho detto su di me di chiamare in questo momento della giornata ?" (Hey, Ganauche, what did I  tell you about calling me at this time of the day?) Tsuna asked. 

The man in the other side of the line was now feeling the K.I spilling in the brunette's body. Ganauche shivered. The brunette may be a kid but he was still the boss of Vongola tenth generation, so Ganauche knew perfectly well how strong the kid was (and how lovable too!). Ganauche was sweating bullets he wanted to end the call as soon as the other person replied.

Siamo spiacenti , Vongola decimo . Ma Nono è stato colui che mi ha chiesto di chiamarti ! Voleva chiederti come stavi e lui mi voleva dire di avere anche un viaggio di divertimento ....." (I'm sorry, Vongola tenth. But Nono was the one who asked me to call you ! He wanted to ask you how you were, and he wanted you to have a fun trip ..... ) Ganauche replied his voice fading in the end of the sentence.

Tsuna sighted. Ganauche was only half to blame, after all he can't disobey his boss. "Ti perdono. Comunque dire nonno che sto facendo bene exept per un certo bambino fare il mio giorno peggiore dal momento . In ogni modo è tutto qui? Non posso parlare con te molto apertamente in quanto i miei compagni sono qui." (I forgive you. Anyways tell grandpa that I'm doing fine exept for a certain baby making my day worse by the moment. Anyways is that all? I can't talk to you very openly since my classmates are here.) Tsuna replied.

"Andrà bene! Grazie , Decimo . Oh , e abbiamo assunto guardiani nascosti a guardia voi fin dalla cerimonia di inheritannce è in arrivo nei pressi ." (will do! Thank you, Decimo. Oh, and we've hired hidden guardians to guard you since the inheritannce ceremony is coming near.) Ganauche replied and hung up.

Tsuna put his phone back to his bag, since the phone will obviously be uncomfortable in his pockets. While doing so, he grabbed something in his pocket that was making him uncomfortable (it was a portable mini cutter since Gokudera gave it to him saying "for defense purposes" seriously?! Defense?! Who needs those, especially when you got a dozen of skilled assassins as you bodyguards!) As he took it out a wad of money came bouncing out of his pocket.

Surprised he shoved it back to his pocket and he blushed a deep shade of red as he removed his hands in his pocket. 

~.~

'WHAT THE HELL?!'

The whole class thought (except for you know who).

First a phone call interrupted their reading session (not that they hated it thou, it was hard to study another language), then Dame-Tsuna took out an advanced looking phone that was touchscreen. TOUCHSCREEN people (imagine it as the size of an iPhone 6) ! Not only that but, the phone had the Vongola crest in the back not printed, but it looks like it was welded there IN GOLD. 'He a fan of Vongola or what?!' They thought when they saw the brunette's phone. Another thing that shocked them was the person that interrupted their reading session was talking to Tsuna in Italian. Not that it was news to them that Tsuna can talk Italian but still, it was weird for the student who has terrible grades to speak a foreign language.

Dino grinned. 'PERFECT, GANAUCHE! PERFECT!' Dino thought. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Cuttto! 

SO GUYS HI, AGAIN! lol I had a hard time updating this since it was raining at our place and the cold weather has been gettin to me and my fingers felt like lead! So sorry for wrong grammars and whatnot, you name it.

And I'm not sure when I can update next but worry not for I, hereby swear to update two more chapters before new year! And guys help me outta here! I dont know what to make cover photo!!! 

So that's all bye ~~ :)