Chapter 3: (Part 2) Further Instructions

Flashback

*BANG*

The whole class fell silent. A gunshot tore its way through the middle of the classroom (of course, nobody gets hit) and made the whole class shut up easily.

"As I was saying..... You do have it, right? Tsuna?" Reborn asked.

"Errrrr, yeah. I do." Tsuna replied in a minimized voice.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

One student who has enough guts spoke up

"But Reborn-san, Dame-Tsuna is a dame, he can't have dual citizenship right? Bet he doesn't even leave his mummy's arms!" The student scoffed.

There was a chorus of agreements.

*Bang*

Another gunshot tore it way in the middle of the classroom.

"Shut up, if you don't want those words to be the last words you say." Reborn said, darkly which made everyone stop moving, heck no one even dared to breath a they stared into the man with a fedora.

"Thank you for your cooperation. Also Sawada Tsunayoshi is the Vo-" Reborn was cut off from his sentence when he felt murderous aura radiation off from a certain brunet. 

"Shut it, Reborn." Tsuna said, a bit too sweet.

This kind of tone made the hitman stop.

"As you wish." Reborn replied.

"Let me start again. This time no interruptions. All questions are to be answered later, understood? Class 2-B's students will be going to an all-paid trip to Italy for two weeks. Supported and hosted by the Vongola. The current head, Nono invited you all since you are with his grandson, the next boss who is Vongola Decimo. The trip will be two days from now. All students without passports will recieve one tomorrow and, here are your waivers (not sure if it's the spelling tho. I'm too lazy to check it out! :P) your names are printed here already so you just have to give it directly to your parents. Don't even try to forge your parent's signatures. You'll regret it. The things you have to bring will be announced later. Oh, and one more you all will be learning a few Italian tomorrow. Any questions?" Reborn asked.

One student raised his hand, then two, then three until almost half the class were raising their hands.

Reborn sighted and face palmed. He randomly chose a student to state his question.

"Um... Reborn-san who is Decimo exactly?"The student asked.

"That...... I'm not allowed to answer." Reborn replied while glancing at Tsuna. The students groaned.

"Any more questions? Yes?"

"Are parents allowed to come? Cause' I know someone will be too afraid to go without his mummy with him! Right?" A girl said.

The students laughed while staring at Tsuna, who was just looking boredly at the sky.

Reborn chuckled "No, of course not. Vongola will only pay for one person"

'Dame-Tsuna won't be able to come he's such a wimp that he ain't gonna leave his mummy!

They thought.

Oh how wrong they were! :P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Time Skip~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

- next day at the classroom-

Yamamoto was sleeping hiding himself behind a book. Gokudera was staring out to the sky. Tsuna was dozing off not even bothering to hide himself. Nezu was clearly pissed that the three were not listening. He wanted to hit the brunette so bad. 

He grabbed the whiteboard eraser and aimed it at the brunette who was sleeping peacefully.

Just as he was about to throw it at the brunette the window glas shattered and something was thrown at the eraser knocking it off the teacher's hand. The whole class was surprised and Yamamoto and Tsuna jerked awake while Gokudera took a defensive stance in front of Tsuna.

Nezu stared at the eraser on the ground and picked it up. A dart was pierced deeply into the eraser with a red ribbon tied at it's tail.

On the ribbon it says 'One more aim and we take it as a declaration of war.'  with the Vongola crest printed in gold at the end.

"Wha-" Nezu stuttered. The class stared at the broken window and then to the dart then back again. Their faces clearly saying "WHAT THE HELL?!"

Suddenly four men in black barged into the classroom with the Vongola crests on their suits.

"We are sorry for the damage." One man said. 

Two men came in holding a glass window. The men repaired the windows in five minutes. Five minutes of awkward silence. 

As the six men were leaving, one man said something. "I'm sure you have recieved your warning." Then he left.

It was like nothing happened. One student broke the silence and asked.

"What the hell just happened?!"

After that the whole class erupted into murmurs and chit chats about what just happened leaving Nezu dumbfounded while staring at the direction somebody shot a dart and broke their window.

Out of the blue a blond guy came in.

A three second silence.

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~" The girls squealed and the guys covered their ears.

"Hello, my otoutou's classmates I'm Dino, your Italian teacher." *insert killer smile*

____________________________________________________________________________________ANDDDDD CUTTTTOOOO~

So sorry guys for the late update it's finals week and I'm soooo bussyyyyyyyyy. I have lot's to say and please, bear with me. 

1. I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes (As I said, I'm a sixth grader)                                                             2. I know this is not that original but I NEED TO GET THIS OUTTA MY HEAD AND THIS IS MY OUTPUT!       

3. There will be no Yaoi but yes, there will be brotherly love between the guardians and Tsuna.  4. As I was typing I kept on listening to Gokudera's Theme it's just soo perfect!

Byeeeee~~~ Oh and you can suggest or request anything (except for anything related to YAOI)