Chapter 5: (Part 1) The Meeting

A/N So hi guys! I'm back again (LOL)! If you are interested in the new story that I posted, I warn you it's going to be pretty ummm painful, yea that's the word. Painful. So if you don't mind too much drama it's okay, go read it. But if you hate drama I can tell you to not read it but it's absolutely your choice. So anyways I dont't own KHR all credits goes to Akira Amano the goddess of KHR ^.^

WARNINGS: Cursing, grammar mistakes, cliché plots, wrong spelling and more, you name it ^.^

_______________________Flashback 101__________________________________________________

'Did Dame-Tsuna just boarded a strangely long limousine?!' All the students who were watching thought.

The students who were staring were suddenly interrupted of their thoughts when a gunshot in the sidewalk was heard. "Get your fu**ing eyes OFF THE CAR! Ang get the hellaoutta here!" A man in one of the motors roared, then they left.

'WTF?!' The students thought still staring at the place the limo and the motors used to be a second ago.

Little did they know a student from class 2-B was listening to what the trio were conversing about and to also what the guards and the men in black said to the trio.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The ride was mostly a silent one. If you exclude the rants of Gokudera about "how dare you grab juudaime like that?!" or even "B*stard! What if juudaime got hurt?!" the worst that he said was "I'm gonna fire you!" That one sentence made Tsuna snap and he scolded Gokudera about "threatening the employees" which also resulted in Gokudera slamming his head into the limousine floor. (I'm gonna leave the rest to your imagination. :P)

After a few good minutes the limousine stopped in front of a 5-star hotel. The size made the crowd stop to look, soon forming a circle of spectators around the limousine.

"Hey, look at that!" one girl said. "Maybe a celebrity!" another passerby exclaimed. Some nodded their head in agreement while some just watched, waiting for the passenger to go out.

Tsuna sweat dropped at the scene they were making. "Decimo, Nono has ordered you to do the protocol A. I'm sure you lot know what to do there, right?" Amadore asked.

"Of course!" Gokudera and Yamamoto replied at the same time. "Stop copying me baseball freak!" Gokudera exclaimed while Yamamoto just laughed it off. "Decimo, its time."

Gokudera and Yamamoto first went out of the limousine and looked around(They closed the door after they went out) as if looking for any danger. After that Gokudera went to the right side of the door while Yamamoto on the left. The door opened and they both bowed. The people watching were staring at the door while waiting for the 'special' someone to get out. Tsuna stepped out of the car and walked to the entrance followed closely by Gokudera and Yamamoto and soon also followed by men wearing suits that appeared outta nowhere inside the hotel.

__________________Meanwhile in a VIP room. (The whole top floor of the hotel)_________________

"Timoteo, they're here." A squeaky voice said while drinking his espresso. Said man smiled knowing he can finally see his grandson again. "Yes, yes, Reborn"

-time skip Tsuna arrives at the top floor-

"Ciaossu" Reborn greeted as Tsuna entered. "What is all of this about, Reborn, Grandpa?" Tsuna asked while sitting down at the nearby couch.

"Now, now, Tsuna-kun is that any way to welcome me back?" Timoteo asked half pouting.

"Oh sorry, grandpa. I'm just irritated about a certain baby who made a ruckus outside the school. But welcome back." Tsuna eyed the said 'baby' who was pretending to not notice.

"Tsuna-kun, your classmates are all invited to the ball that will be happening in two weeks. With the other bosses of other famiglias too of course." Nono said, smiling.

"Well this weeks are going to be long........" Tsuna sighted face palming himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________GUYS FORGIVE ME IF IT'S SHORT!

Lately I've been getting tons of plot bunnies! So, as result, I wrote a new fanfic so I can get rid of it and get more ideas in this fanfic. ^.^ It's only the part one sooooooooo there's gonna be more.