Chapter 7:

Once (y/n) had brought Monster Kid up on the bridge, she looked around to find where any piece of Undyne's shattered heart could be. She noticed one that was about to fall off the bridge, so she dove and got it before it fell into the darkness that lies beneath their feet. The monster kid looked at her puzzled, watching her every move. (y/n) could tell the other pieces have fallen down. She took the piece she had, and carefully held it to her forehead.

The True Heroine appeared in front of Frisk, her right eye beaming yellow, and her left eye shooting a white spear out of it. Her hair was standing on end, and she held her spear out. Frisk fought long and hard with Undyne. She wasn't going to go down easy though, Frisk was at low health. (y/n) screamed throughout the vision, watching Frisk die over and over again. Undyne smirked each time she killed Frisk, almost as she was being entertained by this.

"Well.. I guess even THAT her wasn't enough to defeat you.." Undyne stated, she was defeated, so her body started melting. "I know that someone will stop you! Even if they aren't as strong!" Undyne finally melted away, her heart shattered. As (y/n) came out of the vision, she felt the bridge shake slightly. Monster Kid and her looked around, she was concerned, and Monster Kid was fascinated.

(y/n) saw pieces of the shattered heart coming out from the darkness, they all joined together in front of (y/n) and Monster Kid. Right in front of their eyes, thr True Heroine appeared, holding her spear. She opened her eye, and saw (y/n), she quickly rushed for her.

"You little punk! You think that was the end of me?!" Undyne yelled, beaming and raising her spear to (y/n)'s throat.

"I'm sorry Undyne, you've got the wrong per~" (y/n) tried saying, but was cut off anyway.

"That's Royal Guard to you punk!" Undyne claimed. She grinnned and shoved the spear closer to (y/n)'s throat. Undyne roared with laughter, and swung her hair around.

"No! You're the True Heroine! And I need to save him.."This triggered Undyne, causing her to take steps back. (Y/n) pushed forward near Undyne. "You only like hot drinks! You don't allow some nerds to go in your room! You and Papyrus train together!" (y/n) exclaimed, making Undyne angry.

"Don't talk about me, like you know my life punk!" Undyne thrashed out her spear, charging towards (y/n) at fast speeds. (y/n) quickly took out her phone and texted Papyrus, Papyrus instantly replied, and (y/n) noticed him running over to her in the distance. "Huh?" Undyne asked turning to see Papyrus.

"UNDYNE! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE YOU! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE. AFTER ALL, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS STILL NEEDS PRACTICE WITH MY COOKING SKI~" Papyrus cut himself off, seeing (y/n) breathing heavily, looking for air. Undyne's spear close to (y/n)'s chest. "AH, I SEE YOU MADE FRIENDS WITH THE HUMAN!" Papyrus smiled with glee, Undyne and (y/n) looking at him like he was insane.

"Uhh... friends?" Undyne asked, she looked over at (y/n) who shrugged. Papyrus nodded and jumped up and down happily.

"Uh, yea.. we're friends!" (y/n) tried saying convincingley. She nudged Undyne. "Right, bestie?" She said through gritted teeth. Undyne smiled nervously.

"Yes! Me and this little punk are the best of friends! Better than you and her!" Undyne stated becoming competetive. Undyne put her arm around (y/n)'s shoulder, almost squeezing her to death.

"GREAT! YOU TOO SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER THEN!" Papyrus exclaimed, and walked away. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAS MORE SPAGHETTI TO MAKE!" The two girls could hear Papyrus say in the distance.

"So.. uh.. no hard feelings Undyne?" (y/n) asked nervously. Undyne turned to face (y/n) and gave her a noogie (or however you would spell that :3).

"Not at all punk. I kinda get carried away with my work. Just don't think this means I'm letting you go. Got it?!" Undyne claimed, (y/n) gulped. The Monster Kid was standing behind Undyne, he was wide-eyed and screamed with joy.

"That.. was.. AWESOME! Undyne, you're so cool!" He yelled, Undyne, bent down and punched his shoulder lightly.

"You better go home before I tell your parents." Undyne stated, the Monster Kid gasped and ran, he tripped and fell on his face.

"I'm good!" He claimed, getting back up again. He ran home, hoping Undyne wouldn't tell his parents. She turned back to (y/n).

"So, you're chasing down that little demon.. or whatever it is.." Undyne spoke through gritted teeth.

"Her name is Frisk and she's not an 'it'!" (y/n) said, she gave Undyne a death glare, and watched as she made her spear dissapear.

"Whatever. You know you're going to have to train. There are bigger enemies than me. Well.. I guess their better than me." Undyne sighed and walked the oppisite direction of the way (y/n) was going. "Follow me, I'll help you with your training." Undyne walked down into the waterfalls. (y/n) following behind.

~Time Skip To Undyne's House~

"Faster (y/n)!" Undyne yelled, she was throwing many spears at her. (y/n) was gasping for air.

"Can I have a drink first?!" (y/n) asked, looking over at Undyne, trying to dodge as many spears as she can. Undyne nodded, and stopped her spears.

"There is some tea in the house, go ahead and get some. Come back when you're ready." (y/n) raced into the house, looking for the tea. She drank a few sips, and sighed with relief. Her phone rang and she picked it up.

"HUMAN?" She heard papyrus ask. "HOW ARE YOU AND UNDYNE DOING?"

"Good, we're catching up quickly. But sadly I can't stay with her for long. Plus.." (y/n) spoke softer. "I don't think she's as much of a good friend as you are." (y/n) chuckled.

"THANK YOU HUMAN! I SHALL LEAVE YOU ALONE TO FINISH WHATEVER YOU STARTED WITH UNDYNE." Papyrus then hung up. (y/n) walked outside, seeing Undyne leaning against the house.

"I'm ready."

~

Thanks for reading this chapter guys, sorry if it's not as creative, and sorry it took so long but, after all, I have a life too XD

Bye Creepers!

Always Stay Creepy!! <3