Chapter 6: Dumb Flowers

(y/n) couldn't stop walking, she was determined to find Flowey. All the whispers she heard, driving her insane, all she wanted, was to find Frisk, and get out of the underground. On her way she found two houses against each other. A white house, and a pinkish-whitish house. She then went to the right path, which led to a fish shaped home. It looked very empty, and made (y/n) uncomfortable.

She went back to the white house, seeing if she was able to go inside. Sh easily opened the door, and walked into an almost empty house. There was a fridge in the top left corner, a t.v. in the top middle, and a computer in the top right corner. (y/n) walked over to the t.v, some of the buttons were worn away, but the channel buttons looked good as new. She then walked over to the computer. It's browser was opened to a music sharing forum.

(y/n) left the houses and walked over to a turtle, he seemed to have owned a little shop.

"Hello there! I've seen somone like you pass by, just a while ago!" He said, squinting his eyes. He looked at her, almost like he was analyzing her. "Are you the hero that will save us?"

"Uh, sir, I don't know if I'm much of a hero, but I have saved many monsters." (y/n) claimed, the turtle's eyes widening.

"Oh, wa ha ha! I knew it! I even told that young girl that someone like you would come! She didn't believe me, but oh, look who's here!" The turtle exclaimed, making (y/n) extremely happy.

"Well, nice chatting with you. But I must go now. I will maybe see you later!" (y/n) stated, walking out of his shop. She passed by a few signs, telling the story of the monsters and the humans. Of their war, of how the monsters escaped to the underground for shelter. As she was about to walk across a waterfall her phone rang.

"(y/n)?" Asked the person on the other side of the line. The voice was familier, and she quickly recognized it.

"Sans?" (y/n) asked, hearing a sigh of relief from the skeleton.

"Are you alright?!" He asked concerned about (y/n)'s life.

"I'm fine Sans. Don't worry. What did I tell you before I left? I would be fine." She stated, chuckling a bit. Sans sighed.

"Just making sure. I mean.." Sans got cut off by (y/n).

"Stop being such a softie!" She exclaimed, sitting crossed legged on the ground. Sans chuckled from the other side of the phone.

"Well.. I better go. Papyrus is making me some spaghetti, and I don't want him to think I'm stalling just so I don't have to eat it." Sans said, (y/n) could here Papyrus yelling in the background, along with pots and pans clanging around.

"Awe, already?" (y/n) whined. Sans was blushing, although she couldn't see that.

"Gee kid, you'll see me soon. Before you know it." Sans said in a calming voice. "Welp, see ya kiddo." Sans then hung up, leaving (y/n) to hear the rushing water. She stood, somehow Sans crossed her mind all the time after that call. She crossed past three waterfalls and madew her way down to some plants that glowed in the dark. She went right, seeing the land not too far away from her. (Sorry guys, no Tem village. Sorry all you Tem fans ;-;)

(y/n) came to another room like the other, but instead she had to keep the plants lit up, by hitting a lantern. Enough with the puzzles already! I just want to get to Frisk! (y/n) thought to herself. She found herself in a long dark corridor, an echo flower was the only thing shining.

"Look behind you." Was all the echo flower said. (y/n) turned around, her heart beating faster than ever, she had both her eyes closed just in case. She took a peek and opened one eye, but nobody came. 

"Dumb flower. Doesn't know anything about it's surroundings. Unlike one flower I know.." (y/n) stated silently to herself. It was normal for her to talk to herself. No matter how many people bothered her about it. She went back down to where she was and noticed a trail of lit up flowers that led into some water. She jumped in, and splashed around with her combat boots.

There were many echo flowers down this path, they were strangely silent. (y/n) could somewhat recall a memory that had to do with Sans. She could just about remember it.

The memory:

"Knock knock.." Sans whispered into an echo flower. (y/n) leaned in close to listen to it, she chuckled and looked at Sans, who winked at her.

"Who's there?" She asked, watching as Sans listened to the echo flower.

"Wait." Sans replied.

"Wait who?" (y/n) asked into the flower after hearing Sans' message.

"Wait for the joke kid!" Sans exclaimed out loud. They both burst out laughing.

That was the end of the memory.

She walked passed all the echo flowers, and passed the sign that talked about an angel. (y/n) came across a bridge, she was almost finished crossing it when a monster kid came out.

"Y-Yo! You killed Undyne! I'll.. I'll get you for this!" The monster kid yelled, (y/n) turned around seeing the kid charge at her with full speed, she swiftly dodged his fast moving body. He didn't give up though, he kept doing this until he got tired for a little while.

"I didn't kill Undyne! I promise!" (y/n) defended herself, the monster kid growled, and (y/n) watched as he slipped, almost about to fall off the bridge. Luckily his feet helped him from falling into the abyss. "Kid! Let me help you!" (y/n) reached for his foot, but the monster kid shook his head.

"I'd rather be with Undyne, than live without safety! She was the one protecting us from other kids like you! She told me to stay away from you, but I couldn't resist! I just wanted to help avenge her.." The monster kid teared up, (y/n) thought long and hard about what to do.

"Kid, I can promise, I can bring Undyne back. And you can watch her beat me up." (y/n) regretted this, but it was the only way monster kid would let her help him. He stayed silent for a while, then nodded allowing (y/n) to bring him up on the bridge.

~

Hey guys, 500+ reads already?! Geez, you guys are blowing my mind! I love all you from the bottom of my heart! And I will instantly get started on the seventh chapter!!!

Bye Creepers!

And: Always Stay Creepy!! <3<3