Chapter 1: Confusion

"Frisk! Stop!" (Y/n) cried out as Frisk stood on the ledge to a gaping hole in the mountain. Frisk didn't pay any attention to what (y/n) had to say, so she jumped down into the mountain. With tears in her eyes, (y/n) followed after her friend.

Instead of falling down naturally, (y/n) had tripped, she let herself fall, knowing that if anything, she needed to find Frisk, one way or another. (Y/n) closed her eyes, waiting for her final breath, but instead, opened her eyes to see a bed of golden flowers. She shifted slightly, peering through the darkness. Where was Frisk? Was she further in the Underground?

All of these questions unanswered. (Y/n) stood, swiping the pollen and dust off her (f/c) shirt. She walked slowly into an entry way, (y/n) felt alone, like the monsters in the stories, were gone. Dead. (Y/n) walked past, what seemed to be a shattered heart. She bent down to grab a piece, and saw Frisk killing a Froggit.

"No... Frisk would never do that..." (y/n) states silently. As the vision ended, she felt eyes looking up at her. She truned to see a Froggit. (Y/n) stared at it wide eyed, realizing the shattered piece in her hand was gone. She was astonished in what she just did.

(Y/n) tilted her head, and stood straight up. She kept walking forward, Froggit hopping behind her. She found another shattered heart. (Y/n) turned to Froggit, it nodded, gesturing for her to grab a shattered piece. (Y/n) kneeled down, carefully picking up a piece of the shattered heart. She then saw a vision, Frisk was now about to kill a Whimsum. (Y/n) closed her eyes this time and soon turned around. Opening her eyes, she saw a Whimsum flying above Froggit. They seemed to be interacting

Human... (ribbit ribbit) Proceed to help us.. go save Toriel..

"Who's Toriel?" (Y/n) asked, simply talking to a frog. She looked down on the Froggit, it doesn't seem to understand her. "Lead me to her." (Y/n) said, Whimsum flew ahead, as it was trying to lead you to this "Toriel". So many thingz were on (y/n)'s mind, Frisk, this new power she has, and who Toriel was. Froggit nudged her arm, making her come out of a daze. She noticed a dead tree in front of a small home.

There lies, once again, a shattered heart.

~
Heya! I hope you like Chapter 1! Have any ideas for me, comment below! Also I will try and update every other day, or when I am able too. Bye my Creepers!!

Remember: Always Stay Creepy!! <3