Chapter 3: You're Gonna Have A Bad Time..

(Y/n) thought Toriel would come along.

"My child..." Toriel spoke softly, she knelt down and wiped (y/n)'s tears away. "Don't cry, you see, I am just an old lady, I would never last out there." (Y/n) sighed and nodded her head.

"I understand." (Y/n) hugged Toriel tightly. "I'll come back, I promise." (Y/n) smiled lightly, still hugging Toriel. Toriel closed her eyes and hugged tighter.

"Alright child... your journey awaits." Toriel let (y/n) go.

"Bye Toriel... I'll miss you!" (Y/n) raced out the tall doors. Toriel silently waved behind her back, she was mumbling a few things. (Y/n) stepped into pure, white snow. She saw a small town, it was empty. She ran to the town, trying not to mess her ankle up even more.

(Y/n) found a shattered heart lying in front of a resturant/bar called "Grillby's". She focused on the vision, paying more and more attention. There was a dog in this next one, as it seems that the dog's head was above the vision, which gave Frisk the perfect shot it's neck. (Y/n) flinched hearing that awful sound.

Behind (y/n), she could hear barking. Lesser Dog's head seemed to be upside down. She chuckled and pet it's head, she saw two other shattered hearts by Lesser Dog's tail. They were laying next to each other.

"Dogamy.. Dogeressa.." (y/n) somehow knew these names. "I'll help you guys.." (y/n) stood in front of the shattered hearts, and watched as Dogamy had his chest sliced. Dogeressa became furious, with tears in her eye, she tried killing Frisk, but ended up being killed instead. Behind (y/n), she could hear Dogamy and Dogeressa swooning over each other.

"Human! Thanks for helping us!" Dogamy exclaimed, his tail wagging.

"(Yes! Thank you very much!)" Dogeressa yipped after Dogamy.

"Sure thing." (Y/n) stated, moving further into Snowdin. As she was walking through, she saw a blue light emitting from another part of the forest. (Y/n)'s curiousity level was so high, that she instantly darted for the trees.

"Papy.. I will kill them.." (y/n) heard a male voice say, he had a deep voice, it sounded like he was angry, yet sad. She noticed that it was a skeleton, he (she assumed it was a he because of the voice) was holding a red, silky scarf. (Y/n) couldn't keep still, so she scampered to get a bit closer.

(Y/n) must've stepped on a branch, because she heard a snap. Next thing she knew, a Gaster Blaster came her way.

"Come out! I know you're here!" The skeleton called out. (Y/n) silently came out from behind the tree she was hiding behind. "You've must got a bone to pick with me... to kill Papy?!" The skeleton pointed to the shattered heart and scarf lying on the ground.

"Sans! I swear~" (y/n) tried saying, but was cut off.

"How do you know my name? ... It doesnt matter! Thanks to your little friend, Frisk, Papy's dead!" Sans yelled, his left eye changing from many different shades of blue, to many different shades of yellow. "If it wasnt for you.. Frisk would never have hurt anyone!" Sans exclaimed, his other eye completely black.

"Please Sans! I can help!" (Y/n) felt her heart slowly break. "I can bring Papyrus back... just please let me see his heart.." Sans stepped in front of Papyrus' shattered heart.

"No." He said, his eye still dancing in the different colors. (Y/n) took a step closer. "You ask for too much... and that's why.. You're gonna have a bad time kid." Sans stated, both his eyes going completely black.

"Let me help, Sans." (Y/n) said frusterated. She wouldnt give up on Frisk or the monsters.

"You want to help... but you know you cant..." Sans replied, a few tears in his eyes, he lifted up his arm. His left eye turned yellow as he pushed (y/n) against a tree with brute force. She started coughing up blood, and she felt herself being slammed on the ground.

"S-Sans.." (y/n) stuttered, trying to stand, but Sans didnt care. He only cared for his friends and brother. Who were all dead.... Sans rose four bones from the ground, causing (y/n) to fly up in the air.

"I told ya kid." She could hear Sans say in the distance while she was in the air. She fell back onto the ground, taking short breaths. Sans walked up to her, he looked down and watched as (y/n)'s life faded from her eyes.

~
CLIFHANGERS!! Okay so... the story is NOT over yet. I have something very special coming up! Enoying the story? Yay! ^-^

Bye Creepers!!

Always Stay Creepy!!