March of Destruction

Start from the beginning

"NATSU!" Gray and I screamed I tried catching up to him, but he was to far for me to reach. We stared at the pink headed idiot fall and just in time a certain blue cat caught him in time.

"Happy nice catch!" Lucy praised meanwhile Gray and I just sighed in relief.

"Man, that guy's gonna give me a heart attack." Gray mumbled me and Lucy slightly laughing as a form of agreement. We stared as Happy carried Natsu around doing a few tricks in the air.

"You guys head to the top like that! We're going inside that hole over there!" Gray yelled at them.

"Right!" 

"Aye sir!" They replied flying away while we went in through the entrance.

.

.

.

"So. Where are we?" I asked looking at our surroundings.

"It definitely looks like a city of sorts." Lucy replied.

"What kind of magic is this anyway? Some ruins with crazy huge legs?" Gray asked.

"It seems like a really old city." Lucy mumbled looking around.

"Exactly! Yes." An unfamiliar voice yelled.

"This is the fantastic city of Nirvana." He continued.

"Seeing you here as well gives me confidence." The guy from Lyon's guild smiled.

"The dude from Lyon's guild!" Gray exclaimed.

"And a member of Oracion Seis." Lucy added a bit shocked.

"BUT WHY!!!!" Gray, Lucy, and me screamed at the same time.

"Worry not. He has become our ally." The guy from Lyon's guild explained.

"Huh?" Gray asked.

"Love throughout the world. Yes!" The one from Oracion Seis exclaimed with a heart.

"NO WAY!" The  three of us yelled once again.

"Didn't this case keep spouting 'MONEY MONEY'" I asked Lucy and Gray.

"Can the old dude use magic to make people see the light? Gray added.

"Well, this and that happened." The one from Lyon's guild explained.

"Oh yeah... Sherry went and flipped out, too." Gray and I explained at the same time.

"Good and evil switched places, yeah." Lucy nodded understanding.

"What happened to Sherry?!" The one from Lyon's guild asked.

"Well, we already turned her back to normal." I explained.

"This is the ancient capital in which once lived the ancient Nirvit people, Yes." The one from Oracion Seis explained.

"The Nirvit?" Lucy asked.

"Correct. It was around 4000 years ago. Many wars where happening around the world. See. The Nirvit maintained their neutrality, and lamented the state of the world. So they created a magic that would restore balance to the world. Yes." The Oracion Seis one continued.

"You don't mean that magic is..."

"Yes. An ultra magic that swaps light and darkness. The magic was given the name of the Kingdom of Peace. Nirvana. Yes."

"So this walking city..."

"Is Nirvana itself." Lucy finished for me.

"How ironic sheesh. It has the name that signifies peace, and yet is being used for evil." Gray sighed.

"It would've been a good magic. If they hadn't originally used turning light into darkness as one of it's elements." Lucy mumbled.

"Nothing can be done now. The ancients likely never considered so far ahead. Strong magic has strong secondary effects." The one from Lyon's guild explained.

"In any case we are in trouble now that it's moving. We must stop it without any further delay. Yes."

"Yup!" Lucy nodded. Then in that moment lights started going off.

"What?" Gray asked as more of the lights turned on.

"A light!" Lucy exclaimed.

"That's brain. Yes. He's probably moving this city from atop the king's summit. While he is doing that he can not use other magic. It is our chance to strike! Yes." The one from Oracion Seis exclaimed.

"If he's moving it... Then is he heading somewhere?" Gray asked.

"Perhaps... However I do not know where to." The one from Oracion Seis answered.

"Yes." Another unfamiliar voice smirked.

"Only I understand what Father is thinking." 

"Midnight." The man with long hair from Oracion Seis said plainly.

"Oracion Seis!" Gray growled.

"The one that was always asleep!" Lucy exclaimed shocked.

"Hot-Eye... You betrayed my father?" Midnight asked.

"No I did not. I merely realized Brain is wrong." Hot-Eye replied flatly.

"What? You say father is wrong?" Midnight asked appearing in a different location from before.

"Wait What do you mean Father?"Gray asked.

"It's a father-son dark guild?" I asked.

"People's hearts aren't meant to be twisted around by magic. Even those with weak hearts, we can raise to become strong!" Hot-Eye explained. Suddenly Midnight slightly leaned forward and in an instant a ton of buildings where destroyed along with the floor beneath us which became a crater.

"What just happened?" Gray uttered out.

"Hot-Eye-Dono caused the ground to collapse. He saved us." The guy from Lyon's guild explained.

"You all should go to the King's summit. The six General's strength is well match. Leave midnight to me." Hot-Eye told us while attacking Midnight.

"Oracion Seis are gonna crush each other?" I asked getting up.

"This is really quite the development." Lucy mumbled.

"Now, Hurry and go!" Hot-Eye commanded.

"Also. My real name is Richard. Yes." He smiled.

"Richard-Dono." The guy from Lyon's guild repeated.

"Hmm. Telling your real name to the enemy, you really have fallen. Hot-eye." At that point we started to run away from the scene and to the King's summit.

❀OHSHC❀OHSHC❀OHSHC❀OHSHC❀

Hey guys to any of you curious why I've been updating so much lately is because I really want to catch up to the latest Fairy Tail episodes so I can update at a certain pace with a schedule also thanks to everyone who haven't deleted this fan fic and have sticked with me even when I updated like once every two months.