Chapter 17

Zeke's POV:

"Well. . . The truth is that me,Uriah and Tris are werewolves,"

I explain all of it so that it all makes sense with how we knew where she was and why we think that Peter captured her. They all stare at me blankly deciding wether I'm telling the truth.

"If this is a joke it's the worst one in the world" Lynn comments

"I know I'm the one known for pranks and all but I swear on my life I'm not lying"

"Really?"

"Yes Lynn"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shauna ask hurt

"It is against the rules and the only reason I'm telling you is because we need to get help from all of you but especially from. . . Um. . "I say scratching to back of my neck wanting not to say the 'especially from' bit

"From who?" Will inquires

"From Four"

"Why me?!" Four asks confused

"Because we have been doing research on the bullet and we have a theory that you are a um a well...like us"

"A werewolf! I'm a freaking werewolf!!!" He screams panicky

"Uh yes"

"When were you going to tell me!"

"When we so signs of your transformation"

"Really?"

"Yeh?!"

There's another silence and I decide to break it.

"So we will train Four to transform into a werewolf because it will help to get tris back and the rest of you will be in danger if you come inside so it would be great if you could be the destraction but don't get caught! Can you do that?"

They all look at each other and one by one slowly nod in agreement, perfect.

"Four I will help and train you and Uriah can help give you guys with ideas since he is the prank master"

We split up. Four and I staying here so that people don't see us and the rest go to the training room. I close the blind and lock the door.

"Okay let's start with something easy"

"Okay"

"Sit on the floor cross legged and focus on your breathing like in your fear landscape and it will make you more hairy so your intimidating and not a wolf, I'll show you before you try"

I sit crossed legged and focus. I feel a tingle on my skin signalling that I've partly transformed. I open my eyes and see him with his mouth open in shock.

"H-how?"

"All you have to do is focus on your breathing and it will happen"

He does exactly that but when he does it goes on and off.

"Good but focus more and it will work"

We try again and this time it's perfect so I move on to full wolf.

"Okay so now stand up and focus on your breathing and think of the moon while going into crouch to become a full wolf."

"Can you show me?"

"Sure"

I get up focus and go into crouch with no problem at all. I shake to fix my Black hair and look at FOUR's expression, it's funnier than that time Uriah came running down the stair thinking it was his birthday but it was actually Tris' and he didn't get the biggest piece of dauntless cake. I smile at the memory but then it fades when I return to reality.
"Okay why don't you try it?"

He stands up and goes to crouch but nothing happens.

"Focus"

"I am!"

"Calm and breath"

"Fine"

He tries again but nothing.
I change back and take him to the chasm leading him to my special place that always helps me relax and clear my head. It's hidden by rocks and water and no body not even max knows about this place. I sit on one of the Rock and signal for him to join me. We sit in silence for a while.

"What's on your mind?" I ask

"Nothing"

"It's not nothing"

"I don't want to talk about it"

I pause for a second before saying"not even to your best buddy?" I coo

A small smile spreads on his face"Tris,my dad,life"

I'm the only one who knows about his dad... "We will get tris back because there is no way I'm letting those people keep her, life is bad sometimes but you have to learn to cherish the good times and your dad. I promise I will do something about it when we get tris back" I assure

"Yeh, at the moment let's focus on Tris"

I nod "let's try again?"

He takes in a breath of air before nodding and we jog back to my apartment locking the door behind us and carry on practising as well as a few basic powers that will come in handy.

Chris's POV:

We separate from the others and head into the training room.

"Okay Uriah do you have any ideas?" I ask softly

"Yes" I look up to see him with a mixture of emotions in his face. Anger,sadness,determination,mischief. He looks scary like that but also attractive,

UHG stop it Chris!!!!!

He explains his ideas and we plan everything and get the equipment ready, this is going to be one hell of a project. I pray we succeed.

I still can't believe that they are Werewolves, then again that doesn't compare with my secret.

dNothing does.
Tris's POV

I wake up once again but luckily for Peter on the bed.(they placed me there when they mocked me out because I was beating up Peter) I get up triumphantly and walk over to the table in the middle on the room. I rip open the card and read the writing on the card-

   Dear miss Pedrad.

Welcome to Erudite,so glad you could stop off and visit. I'm afraid I needed those bullets so I had to retrieve them. Don't worry you'll have plenty of times to socialise since your dear friend Peter will be visiting. Instead of the typical party games we will be doing a different version. Hope you don't mind and when your ready to play Nock on the door and we will have someone ascort you to the games.
                  Good luck!
P.S. You'll need it
                                                 J.

I look over the letter again and nock a pattern of nocks on the metal door which sends echo's around the room.

"What!" The man asks

"Snappy much?"

"Oh I got stuck guarding you!"

"You bet ya, now I'm bored can we go play the games" I say hiding my fear

I've decided it's better to act like a bitch and annoying than showing my fear to everyone.

He smirks evil before putting a hand on my shoulder and leads me to yet another door build of metal and this time it looks soundproof... I gulp reach out and turn the handle stepping into the room to be greeted by. . .
___________________________
2 Comment
1 vote
10 reads
Thnx so much for read!!!

-DF