Chapter 13

To be greeted by-
-

*

#

_

Four.

Lying there completely still... I run as fast as I can and clutch him for dear life,
"Wake up!!!" I yell tiers streaming down my cheeks
He is lying in a small puddle of blood.
"Chris help me pick him up!" I yell agitated

She stands there not showing any sign of moving and the look on her face like she just saw a ghost.
Luckily Zeke turns the corner and ran up to us and helped pick him up. With four on Zeke's back and me supporting his back so that's it's not dragged on the ground we sprint to the Dauntless hospital. Other factions share a hospital but there are so many Dauntless that go to the hospital a lot that it would be really slow service and over crowded so we have a separate one.

"How can I help you?" The lady at the desk uttered before looking up. As soon as she gets a glimpse of Four she directs us to Accident and Emergency (AE) even if this wasn't a accident...

"We will take him from here!" The doctor assured persistently knowing I would demand to stay with him.He knows me well.
We sigh and hand him over quickly but cautiously.

We take a seat and wait quietly and anxiously. As tension rises I start to pick at the dry blood on my knees on my black leggings until the rest of the Squad shows up and we explain everything in a ton of detail just because we have nothing else to do but mope.

"Okay but what happened to him?" Uriah questions putting all eyes on me

"I don't know I just found Chris and looked at what she was staring at and saw him there bleeding" I confess with my head down making all eyes turn to Chris

"I-I-I don't know" Chris stutters
" It was a person in a black and red hoodie" she said deep in thought

"Did you see who it was?" Will asks eagerly

His Erudite side is showing and Chris just shakes her head signalling the answer is no...
We sit in silence for what felt like 2 thousand years and then eventually the doctor comes back out looking proud.
"He is fine now and it's good that you managed to get him here quickly, he's sleeping but should wake up soon"

"Do you know what happened to him?" Will asks eagerly again

He nods proudness taking over every emotion " he was poisoned by this little bullet which was created by erudite and had a sleeping pill in it so the person that pulled the trigger would of wanted to take him away,that's why he's lucky you came!" He explains holding up a black and red bullet with a green smudge on the side.

"Can we see him?" I ask hopeful

He nods and all at once we bolt to the side of the hospital bed to be greeted by Four there hooked up to 50 different wires. I take the seat next to the door and carry it over the side of the bed and I'm about to sit down when Uriah slides in before me. I give him a menacing death glare and plump my self down on his lap while he wines about how heavy I am and how chubby I am. The truth is that I'm not even half the weight of him and if anything I'm much skinnier due to my slow metabolism unlike him how he eats a ton but only does exercise when he needs to,he's not fat but he's not the skinniest person in the group.... Personally I don't care if I was fat or skinny, it doesn't change who you are.

The rest stand there around him, we're all quite waiting around him for his eyes to flutter open and everything will be alright,but this is real life so instead his eyes are shut,his skin pale and no sign of that bubbly yet mysterious personality. Nothing.

"We shall be moving him when he wakes up because it's too risky to move him while he's in his coma" the doctor says from behind

"Where to?" I nervously question showing my 1/3 side which is erudite...

"We shall move him to the 4F hospital instead of staying here in the 1D hospital" he says dramatically
( 1D= 1 dauntless.-not 1 Direction!! 4F= 4 Factions )

What with him and the word 'shall'?also why does he have a Russian accent?!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
__________2 weeks later________

I get up at 6:40 like I have been doing for the last 2 weeks and jump in the shower,throw some ripped black jeans on, maroon jumper, black ankle combat boots with a silver buckle and a maroon beanie. I straighten my hair and head to the hospital making a quick stop at the cafeteria grabbing a cereal bar and bottle of ice tea. I jump on the train elegantly and sit down watching the view,half way through the train ride I notice a gray figure staring at me with a hood up..we just sit there looking at each other like a staring competition but yet he can see me and all I see is someone dressed in gray with a gray cloak on with the hood up showing me only their mouth and chin. I notice we're coming up to the abnegation sector so I stand and walk over to the door leaving my wrapped on the seat. I glance at the figure and their pointing to the green wrapper on the seat opposite him,I walk over and pick it up and put it in the bin. The figure nods and I return to my possession holding the bottle of ice tea in one hand and the handle with the other. Sticking my head out like a dog, I jump and head to the hospital sipping on my juice and thinking about what a weird train ride...

Four POV:

I feel myself regain contionceness however all I can see is red. I see red but I can feel my eyelids closed,it's a strange feeling. I'm lying on what feels like a bed and I can feel one small warm hand in mine and one stroking my head, why would someone stroke my head?

I can't remember much,I just remember running from tris while laughing and we all got separated. I turned a corner and felt a sharp pain in my head and feeling the warm familiar sting,I'm used to pain but never anything like that. What if that was meant for someone else? Am I in heaven or hell? Am I still alive? My brain thinks of thousands of questions making my heart speed up,then I black out.

___________________________
Important-
Please comment if you have any ideas for this story or if you want me to change something. I'm changing things a bit because now I have to have 10 views,2 comment and 1 votes before uploading a chapter!!

-DF