Chapter 15

ZEKE POV:

I watch Tris go to sleep and I can tell that she's up to something, I can feel it. I can hopefully keep a eye on her since I'm going on my first date with Shauna. She's just so pretty and amazingly funny and kind and brave. I told her it would be casual so I change into new clean black trousers, purple top and black vans. I put cologne on and check on Tris, she's fast asleep but I go on her phone because she doesn't have a password and see she set one for 4am. She's planing to go to Erudite... I just know it.I delete the command but knowing her she probably will wake up at 4 anyway.

I cringe and start walking over to Shauna's house after I check on Uriah who is snoring away happily.

'Ring'
'Ring'

She opens the door in casual clothes that look amazing on her. Beautiful.

"You look good Shauna!"

"Thnx,you don't look bad yourself"

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

We start walking and I instantly feel like I need to tell her the truth.

"Look Shauna I'm sorry but-"

"-you don't want to be with me?!"

"Of course I do,!"

I say stoping and holding both her hands stepping closer to her.

"I was just going to say that we can hang out till 4 and then I need to get on the train to Erudite because I have a feeling that Tris is planning to go there since I found that her alarm was set to wake her up at 4."

"Can't you just unset it?"

"Knowing her she'll have a back up plan"

Shauna nods before saying "sure but as long as I can come too"

"I would be honoured for you to accompany me on this mission" I say in a fake posh accent giving Shauna a kiss on the nose as she giggles

I smile to myself as we walk to the shasm hand in hand because I know Shauna doesn't usually giggle.

At about 4 we start to head over to the station holding hands. We hear someone approaching, I didn't think this through. The train comes before the person gets over here and we jump on, she jumps on and because we didn't have enough time to hide I start to kiss Shauna hoping Tris won't see its me and just look away. It's now normal to see people making out in front of you for us living in dauntless. I hear her making gagging sounds and go into the shadows, I smile into the kiss.

After about 5 minutes we are both getting tired and panting and I wonder how long I have to do this for, I do enjoy it but not for 1 hour,luckily we arrive at Erudite.

TRIS POV:

I went to bed early on Purpose and I get up at 4am even though my stupid alarm didn't go off .I skip a shower because the sound might wake someone up and just through some black jeans,black t-shirt and black vans on. I quietly run out the house like a mouse and jump on the train. I immediately jump into a corner with a shadow hiding anything as I see Zeke and Shauna. I stick my head out ever so slightly and see them kissing, I accidentally make a gag sound but they seem not to notice. I wait for my stop to come while holding my mouth shut so that I don't gag again. I knew Zeke and Shauna liked each other but seriously, that's just nasty...

I jump off hopeful that they didn't see me, because they would probably drag me back to dauntless.

I run in the shadows over to the main room. The receptionist is sadly still on duty so I have to go through the back. I use my map to go down all the white corridors with a single blue se-metrical horizontal stipe along each wall and I eventually find a room labeled 'W mission lab' with a do not enter sign. Although of course I enter. I see all these test tubes with black,red and green liquid. On the other side there is a computer and a box full of those bullets that the doctor showed us.. I pick 6 of the bullets up and slide them in my back pocket. I hack into the computer but before I can get any good information I can hear voices outside. I log off and hide behind the box of bullets.

The people come in and I can hear their conversation.

"Are you sure she came in here"

"Yes,I'm sure okay!"

"Fine,lets have a look around"

I peek my head round and see them close the door. I can only see the back of their head but it looks like a familiar person. Great. I stay hidden hoping they won't find me but right before I pull my head back a hand holds my mouth shut. I thrash and try to get out of the persons grasp but it's no use. As soon as I start to attempt to scream the girl comes running over,it's Shauna?... I stop and turn around to see the person holding my hand was Zeke.

"What are you doing her"
I snap"everything was fine before you came here"

"Yeh well we wanted to check because if something happened to you I would be broken"

"Yeh well I'm fine so you can leave now"

"No"Shauna says this time

I roll my eyes

"What have you found so far?"Zeke inquires

I hand them each a bullet leaving me with only 4. We grab one test sample of the liquid and get out of there before anyone wakes up since they are all early risers.

We start walking to the exit and Zeke and Shauna get past the door but as soon as I'm about to get out the door swings shut and locks. It's glass so I try to smash it with the studs on the sole of my vans but it's bullet proof. I see their terrified faces from the other side but there's this green gas covering my vision stopping me from seeing clearly and making me feel weak. And tired...
___________________________
~DF