Chapter 10

Tris POV

I wake up to a throbbing pain searching my head like a wifi signal,everything is white or pale,is this heaven? I really really really hope it's not hell,I've not done anything bad,have I?
My thoughts are rudely interrupted by a boy who looks really amused by my talking to myself..

"Don't worry sweet heart" he says soothingly

"Don't sweet heart me" I say fool of sass

"Okay?"

"Okay".                   -soz but I had to
"where are we"

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

"Creepy much" I say hushed

"You talk to your self a lot don't ya,sweetheart"

"That's for me to know and you to find out"I say mockingly

"I like sassy girls"

"To bad I don't like ass holes" I say with a smirk

He gets up and slowly walks towards me and sits on my lap,leaning his face closer. And closer. And closer. So that we're almost touching. I feel uncomfortable and try to push him off but he won't budge.

"Your very chatty for someone who got kidnapped by someone she doesn't even know"he

"Why don't you tell me then"

"I rather not"he said touching his nose with mine

"Not even a clue" I ask innocently

"Fine" he breathes out

He gets off me and I relax,I didn't like how close he was to me...Something about him makes me very weary and alert, you could say instincts that he is dangerous.
He goes out the room and one long minute later he comes back in and sits on me again,just as close. He takes out a butter knife. I swallow hard, struggling.

"W-w-what are you doing"I ask panicked

"Giving you a clue sweetheart"

"I said don't c-"I start...then it clicks

He's the guy who pointed the butter knife at Uriah,my eyes automatically grow wide.

"Why don't we do something else to get your mind off who I am"

"What do have in mind"my voice shaking

He unties me and carries me while I struggle to get out of his grasp. He takes me into a room and tears run down my face as he starts kissing me.

Zeke POV:

We go to the police station once we find Uriah and the police man is being a son of a  b####.

"Are you sure she didn't just go home sick?"he says boredom filling every inch of his voice

"Listen here old man,THERE IS A FREAKING 16 YEAR OLD GIRL MISSING AND IF YOU DONT SHOW ANY INTEREST AT ALL I WILL PUNCH YOU UNCONSCIOUS AND GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR BOSS!!!" Christina bellows making the angriest face I've ever seen.

Wow that was loud. I silently laugh to myself even though this is no laughing mater,but the pure terrified look on the polices mans face which we recently found out his name is Bob.

While everyone stares at us the police man takes down all the details about what she looks like,last place seen etec.

Uriah's POV:

While the Bob finally takes us seriously and writes what we came here to discuss. I get a tingle in my mind, Tris is trying to mind talk, instantly I respond with out a second thought, I thought something was wrong and she was week because its really hard to mind talk if your tired or week.

Uriah?

Tris!! Where are you!!!???

I-I-I don't know but do you remember that guy that pointed a butter knife at you while playing truth or dare

Yes,but are you okay?

So far,well the guy that pointed a butter knife at you is the guy who kidnapped me.Um Uriah he's coming back I'll talk to you later

Wait please-
And I can feel her disconnect. It's weird,almost like we're calling each other on the phone but in our mind.

It's so freaking annoying that I can't say who kidnapped her because he would just ask me how I know and I can't exactly say that she told me can I.
It would end up like this-

"The kidnapper is a guy that pointed a butter knife a me and we don't know his name "

"How do u know"

"She told me in my mind"

Picked up phone and dials
0131 537 6000 which is a mental hospital-

So instead of that I just go back to the gang and decide to tell Zeke later.

__________________________________the next day___________

Tris POV

The guy storms in and lockes the door behind him,I notice a fresh scar on the top left of his face,grabbing me and carrying me out the window with me pounding my fists on his back demanding to know where we are going. He turns around a corner quickly banging my head against what looked like a blue door frame, I start zoning out after he runs down a long black and white corridor into room after room.

2 hours earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fours POV:

The police have found nothing and are giving up, it's only been 1 week!!!!
So we're taking matters into our own hands tonight.

We sit down and discuss the plan

"Okay so Chris,Uriah and Will will cause a distraction while me,Shauna,Lynn and Four sneak past to find tris and Marlene keep watch out side incase the person comes back if they are out,every one got that" Zeke asks dead serious talking so fast its hard to keep up but no one dares to ask him to calm down, last time when I asked that he punched me and my newly painted wall which says                    fear god alone

There are a mixture of yeahs and okays.

"Tell us again why you think the guy that pointed a butter knife at you is the kidnapper and why you think their in his house" Shana said wanting conformation

I see Zeke give a panicked look at Uriah,

"Just a hunch" he quickly replied,too quickly

"what house is it again" I ask

"we don't know which house it is exactly but...we saw him in the Candor section of the city which is why we shall search every where in that area for Tris" Zeke says the last bit innocently

There are about 50 houses in the area he is talking about. Also if we find nothing then we will have to search all the other areas which in total is about 2001 house, how ever I'm not Erudite so I'm not the best at maths. My results were Abnegation and Dauntless not Dauntless and Erudite! those noses are sooo annoying.

"okay, lets all dress in black so that it will be harder for people to see us in the dark" Uriah stated like he was some sort of genius like Bobby Fisher...

We all just stare at him.

"what" he demands

"look at what we are wearing Genius" I retort

He looks down slowly thinking he spilled something down his black T-shirt.

"ye well..... glad we're a step ahead of our minds" he says sadly trying to cover up but failing miserably.

"enough, we're wasting enough time as it is lets go" I say demandingly

We get up and head off to get Tris(who I'm missing more than I though) back into our gang and away from the persons sticky little fingers, even though their fingers could be big and soft or medium and wrinkly. Now I'm just stalling so I too get up from the Black leather sofa and grab a gun. I hope we don't have to go into the abnegation sector of the city... Or the faction less...