Frank Iero Imagine

another friend imagine
TRIGGER WARNING
-----
You sit-well, slouch-lazily on the couch, popping another popcorn piece into your mouth and flipping through the channels on your old, crappy T.V., doing your best to avoid your responsibilities at all costs.
Suddenly, you are startled by your phone buzzing, indicating a new massage.
You snatch your phone iff the coffee table, somewhat excited-you hardly ever gets texts.
You quickly open the text, seeing that it is from one of your closest friends, Frank. But your excitement fades to fear and worry when you read the hastily written text.
olease comr ovet
You quickly type back-
where are you??
You get a reply only a few seconds later.
at mybapartment
Another message comes soon after.
pleade xome quivkly
im si sorty
You grab your jacket and slide on your shoes, dashing out the door and hopping on your bike(you prefer a bike over a car because the gas from a car is bad for the environment), pedaling faster than you ever have, making it to Frank's apartment in 5 minutes flat.
You jump off your bike, letting it crash to the ground, because if Gerard has done what you think he has, it wont fucking matter if your bike gets stolen.
You sprint up the stairs two at a time, almost tripping and falling 5+ times. When you get to Frank's door, you shove the key in the lock and twist, practically breaking down the door to get it open.
You hear Frank's sobs and follow them to the bathroom, the scene you find making your breath hitch.
Frank is slumped against the wall, arm outstretched and covered in blood.
When Frank sees you enter, he only sobs harder and puts his head down.
Tears start pouring from your eyes as you knelt down next to your friend, running your hands through your hair.
"Shh, Frank, it's okay, you're okay, it's going to be okay. Don't worry Frank, I got you," You try to sooth him, grabbing a cloth and wrapping it around his arm, desperately trying to stop the blood.
"Frank, look at me," you turn his head towards you, staring into his eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I-I-" Frank stutters, but you cut him off.
"Frank, you need to calm down, okay? we can talk about this later, but we need to call an ambulance." You tell him, taking out your phone and dialing 911, but keeping his hand in yours. Frank continues to sob, ashamed.
"Hello, whats you emergency?"
"I need an ambulance, please, m-my friend, Frank, he-he bleeding out, please," You blubber into the phone.
"Okay, ma'am, whats your address?"
You give them your address and the woman on the phone assures you an ambulance will soon arrive and tells you to remain calm.
You hang up with shaky hands and turn your attention back to Frank.
"Frank, Frank, Frank, it's okay, someones going to come really soon, okay?" You stroke his hand with your thumb and try to wipe the tears off his face, but instead accidentally wiping blood onto his cheek.
"Oh, I'm so sorry, p-please don't h-hate me," Frank weeps, weakly grabbing your shirt with a bloody hand.
"Oh, Frank, I-I could never hate you," you tell him, sitting on the floor next to your best friend and wrapping your arm around him.
You hear sirens outside and squeeze his hand, starting to sob harder.
"E-everything will be okay, okay, Frank?" You tell him, hoping, praying that your friend will be okay.