Ferard Imagine

aye if you havent heard the sing "be my baby" by Frank then i have up up there fir you to listen to because it's like the story thing whatever.
its also a really gr8 song n i love it.
yup.
im not sure if the video will actually work, so please let me know in a comment :)
ferard.
-------------

As I get ready for my show, I take a look at myself in the mirror and sigh.
I can't get him off my mind.
The boy I've cried over.
The boy I've spent hours daydreaming over.
The boy I've fallen in love with.
I shake the thoughts out of my head.
He's married now, to this girl Lindsey, so I have no chance.
Sure, we've kissed and even fucked a few times, but thats not what I want. I mean, yeah of course i want to fuck him and stuff, but I want more. I want love.
"Frank, you're in in 2 minutes!" Someone calls for me, startling me out of my thoughts.
I sigh again and grab my guitar, walking over to the side stage and getting ready to go out and face the crowd.
***
I finally make it to my last song, Be My Baby, and take a moment to get myself together so I don't end up breaking down in a puddle of tears in front of an entire crowd.
Finally, I take a final breath and begin the song.
"The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So wont you say you love me?
I'll make you so proud if me"
I look through the crowd and spot couples hugging, kissing, and just holding each other while we sing the lyrics.
None of them know how much the words mean to me.
"So won't you please?
Be my little baby
Say you'll be my darling
Be my baby now"
I fight back tears and pass my eyes back over the numerous faces in the crowd again.
Suddenly, I recognize one of the faces.
I stop and look back.
"For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three"
My breath hitches.
I could recognize his face angel anywhere.
Gerard.
I have to stop and take a breath before screaming the song into the microphone.
"So won't you please?
Be my little baby"
I can't help the tears now as they roll mercilessly down my face.
I continue to scream the lyrics, still a blubbering mess.
"I said
Be my little baby
Say you'll be my darlin'"
I spot Gerard again, this time, making his way to the front of the crowd, towards me.
My heart speeds up as I finish up the song.
"Be my baby now
Please..."
As soon as i finish up the last lyric, I drop my guitar and jump of the stage, running straight to Gerard.
I fling myself onto him, wrapping my arms around him and crying into his jacket.
I can feel him laughing and crying a little as he hugs me back.
He pulls away and looks into me eyes before smashing his lips to mine.
This time is different than any other kiss we've had.
Not because he puts his hand on the back of my head to keep our lips together.
Not because his fingers are tangled in my hair.
Not because he still has an arm wrapped around my waist, holding my tight.
Not because our tears are mixing together on my cheek.
But because this time, I can feel love.