Gerard Way Imagine

yooooooooooooooo
wassup
ya
kool
ok
fanfic time
also forgive me but thsi may be a luttle sad k cool bye
--------------
Everything is a blur.
Frank drives me to the hospital, where Mikey and Ray are already with Gerard.
I still can't quite wrap my head around what happened. It all was so fast.
Gerard came home acting a little weird, and when I asked about it, he just said he was tired. He's probably just getting a cold, I had thought to myself. So I went out to get him some soup, just incase.
We needed some things, anyways.
I wanted to make sure my Gee didn't get any worse, so I called Mikey, who was already pretty close by.
Then, while I was on my way home, Frank started calling me like crazy.
I was driving, so i didn't answer for awhile. But he kept calling.
Finally, I picked up.
I had to pull over for a minute so i didn't accidentally hit someone.
Gerard had swallowed every one of his anti-depressants.
I rushed home, where Frank was waiting for me.  He told me exactly what had happened. 
There was lots of traffic, so Mikey was a little late. When he walked in, Gerard was passed out in the bathroom, and empty pill bottle in his right hand.
Mikey called 911, and after they got there, called Frank and Ray.
Ray went straight to the hospital, while Frank decided to wait for me.
So there we were, driving to the hospital, where my baby might already be dead.
Neither me nor Frank could stop sobbing. Somehow, we managed to get to the hospital safely.
Ray was pacing in the waiting room, trying to hide his tears as he mumbled prayers. Mikey was sobbing in a chair, where I joined him. We hugged each other close as the two of our bodies shook and our eyes poured out salty tears. Frank sat in another chair, his face blank while tears endlessly streamed down his face.
We all decided to stay the night, all of us squeezing into a small couch, refusing to get at least an inch apart.
Finally, Gerard was awake.
My baby was alive.
The nurse told us to be as calm as possible, and try not to stress him out- he was already pretty unstable.
When the four of us walked in, Gerard started to sob.
Mikey ran to his brother, the two of them sharing tears and just holding each other fir awhile. 
I was next. I kissed his entire face, and we exchanged multiple "I love you"s and kisses.
Frank laughed with his tears, so relieved to see his best friend alive.
Ray just stared at him awhile, then pulled him into a strong embrace.
None of us left the hospital until Gerard did, and everyone stayed at Gerard and I's house for the night.
We decided to deal with the serious business later, and just enjoy time with each other first.  
We were all just so happy to have each other.
---------------
yup cool okay.
also please forgive me i dont really know how the whole hospital thing works in this case, so ya.
hope you enjoyed, love you all ♡♡