Frank Iero Imagine

yooooooo okay so yeah i haven't been on in soooo loooonng and im so sorry!! i haven't enjoyed it much, either.
ahaha pls stp lyfe
YEAH OKAY ANYWAY,,, this is a Frank Iero imagine but its like friend stuff  k hope you enjoy
also so theres airport stuff in this and pls forgive me bc i dont knkw how airports and stuff werk so :/ ya k bye
-------------

You sit (somewhat) patiently on the (somewhat) comfy seats at the airport. its pretty hard to be patient when your best friend(who you havent seen in eleven year)'s flight is 13 minutes late.
You sigh and glance at your watch again.
Make that 14 minutes late.
Suddenly, a voice comes on the speakers and announces that the flight your best friend is on has arrived and passengers are coming the fuck in. Well, that's more or less what it announced.
You internally flip your shit and as the passengers start flowing in. You clench your fists, keeping yourself from standing up and jumping up and down out of excitement.
Your breath hitches as you spot a familiar mess of black hair. It's gotta be Frank. It's gotta be- you think to yourself as you heart starts to race. The black-haired figure finally looks up and you almost shriek.
It's him.
"Frank!" you call, tears threatening your eyes.
Frank finally sees you and his lips turn up into a genuine grin.
You run to your best friend and the two of you embrace. He squeezes you and spins around, laughing.
You try your best to hold back tears, but fail. But after Frank puts you down, you can see tears soon start streaming down Frank's cheeks as well, making you feel a bit less self conscious.
"Fuck, (Y/N), I haven't seen you in forever!" Frank exclaims, still laughing and crying with you.
"I know! I missed you so much!" You embrace each other again.
"So, how's your Dad?" You ask, remembering Mr.Iero. He was really fun, and you always wished your Dad would have been like him.
Frank's face suddenly becomes sullen, and you immediately know what happened.
"Oh, Frank..." You hug your friend sympathetically.
"It's fine. It was peaceful and painless. Let's not let it bother us. I mean, wow! I missed you so much!" Frank repeats as you help him with his with his carry on, making your way to where the rest of his bags come.
"I missed you too!"
The two of you continue on with casual conversation, both thankful to be seeing each other again after so many years apart.

-------
ya cool hope you enjoyed :)
again really sorry im hardly on!
lov u all
bye