Mikey Way Imagine

You sat still on the couch, careful not to wake Mikey, who's head was currently resting in your lap. You had the T.V. on really low, but continued to watch it. There was a relatively interesting show on the nature channel about bobcats. You don't know why you were so interested in it, you just were.
Mikey snored softly, repositioning himself on the couch.
Some of his hair fell into his face, and you gently pushed it away, afraid you'd wake him. But he just slept, his angel face melting your heart.
You sighed.
God i love you,
Suddenly, the door two your apartment flies open, and Gerard, Ray, and Frank march in.
"Guys, what the hell are you doing?" You whisper-shout.
"IT'S HALLOWEEN YOU FUCKS. ALSO FRANK BIRTHDAY. THEREFORE, SCARY MOVIE NIGHT!"
Gerard shouts, totally aware that Mikey is-well, was asleep.  
Mikey woke with a snort. "Wh-what? What's going on?"
"Scary movie night!" Ray responds excitedly.
Mikey sighs and sits up. "Oh, hi. Sorry for like, falling asleep in your crotch." Mikey says to you.
You laugh. "Nah, its fine." You both laugh and he kisses your lips softly.
"Anyone for coffee?" Ray shouts from the kitchen.
"Is it even a question?" Gerard calls to Ray from the table he is perched on.
"Uh, Gerard, you ok?" Gerard looks at you wide eyed.
"Red Bull, bitches." he whispers. Everyone laughs and Frank pushes him off the table.
Gerard stands up and and says to Frank, "I would slug you, but its your birthday so you get a free pass." He throws him arm around Frank's shoulders, basically hanging off of him, which isn't the best idea, seeing as Frank is a good foot or two shorter than him.
Frank instantly falls under Gerard's weight, and the two just lay there, laughing their heads off.
"You stupid fucks, get up- i have coffee." Gerard instantly shoots up, followed by Frank.
"Thank you, Ray!" The two boys say in unison after receiving their coffee.
You and Mikey get your coffee next, and you all gather onto the small couches and chairs.
Gerard excitedly pops the movie in and you all sit back as it begins.
While everyone is captivated in the beginning credits, Mikey turns to you and kisses you again.
"I love you," He whispers in your ear.
You slip your hand in his, intertwining your fingers.
"I love you, too."