Chapter 2

On my way I got a message from Stacy, my best friend. ‘Hey pick me up; my jerk of a boyfriend ditched me.’

                     I laughed at that. Nathan is her boyfriend and further my best friend too. We three have been together since junior year. Nathan and Stacy started dating during high school. First it felt weird that my two best friends were dating. But soon I too felt it that they were meant to be together. They both are really great friends of mine.

                    But Stacy is the only one that knows my relationship with Zayn. I don’t want Nathan to worry about me dating a pop star. He is damn too overprotective. But I love him a lot. He is like my big brother.

                          I reached Stacy’s house and there she was with a frustrated look. I bet Nathan will pay for ditching her. 

                             “Hey girl, come on get in”. She jumped into the car and shut the door too harshly.

                             “Oii... don’t hurt my baby” I whined at her. She ignored me and muttered something like’ I will show him’. Yeah what did I just say? Poor Nathan.

                         “May be he has basket ball practise Stace”. I tried to sooth her. “Yeah whatever” she muttered.   I sighed and continued driving. Silenced filled the car but not for too long.

                        “So did your lover boy called?” she asked smirking and thus my best friend is back.

                       I turned to her with a cheeky grin. “No, he messaged me, telling he is tired and misses me”. I replied excitedly. Whenever someone mentions him I just become too excited. I wonder why that is?

                  She gauged at my excitement. “You sound like a love struck puppy. He has gotten you around his fingers” she tried to sound bitter but I could see the smile she is intending to hide.

                          I stuck my tongue out at her and gave an idiotic smile. She chuckled and mumbled, “So mature lover girl”.

                             “Ay I heard that” and she grinned at that.

 “So when does the tour end?” she asked interestingly.

                         “In a month” I replied all my excitement gone. Wait, Emma it’s only a month. It will be over soon and hopefully you could see him then. I soothed myself.  Now I really sound like a creepy girlfriend. But I can’t help it.

                        Sensing my lack of excitement Stacy let out an exaggerated sigh, her face revealing mock shock. “A month, oh dear you mean a month. You know one month means thirty days, right?”  So what? What is up with this girl?