Chapter 6

Dedicated to Amyrose 12 for her 'AMAZAYN' comment.

Flashback continues..............

                     “The function starts at 6.00 pm. You will make in time, right?”

                    “I do only have one word Emma Harper”.

                       Standing in front of the main entrance of the Asylum – a huge Welcome banner clinging on top of it, I have been twisting and twirling this dialogue right and left; to and fro in my mind hoping to find a double or inner meaning to these words. But unfortunately I couldn’t, thus leading to the one and only question- ‘where the hell is he?’

                   It is already 6:30, half an hour passed since the destined time for the commencement of the function.  All the guests and crew are already seated. Murmurs and buzzing are breaking ground among them referring to the function being delayed. Many co-ordinators and proprietors are planning to start-off the function leaving out the guest of honour.

                  “He won’t play a prank at the last minute, right?” Nathan asked unsure.

               Stacy shrugged her shoulders in response while I sighed. Will he? But we came into terms with his demand and he promised to make it in time. Nobody here, except Nathan and Stacy know that remuneration is offered in return to his visit. I had decided to make the payment from my own personal account. We don’t want the others to be bothered of this huge sum of money that never in a life time the Asylum can afford. Having a cluster of ‘Emma Enterprises’ extending worldwide, money is the only think I find as a boon; not in many but certain circumstances like this one.

               When Stacy knew her response was ‘Hm... I wish you could meet Harry instead. My Hazza is too cute do act like this’. Typical Hazza fan. ‘But I don’t blame you, Zayn is too sexy’ and that was typical Stacy.

                      “Let us get this started and if he arrives then we can immediately pass on to the inauguration ceremony” Anna suggested.  Anna, she is the all in all of the Mercy Asylum. It is solely her effort that laid the foundation of this institution. The most kind hearted and high spirited lady I have ever come across my life.

                    “But, let us wait for a little while Anna, he agreed, didn’t he?” Stacy beseeched while all my friends agreed fiercely. Who wouldn’t, if they had a life time fortunate chance of seeing and chatting with one of their favourite pop star at one hand distance?

             “Stacy, we cannot abide forever on his words. He is a famous celebrity. He doesn’t owe us anything or we to him. He couldn’t make it; end of it.” Anna replied rationally; no use of arguing with her any more. Indeed she is correct. He doesn’t owe anything to us. Yeah nothing apart from the fact he agreed. He should have genuinely stated it right away that he couldn’t make it instead of settling on his demands and playing his stupid pranks later.

                 I broke my gaze from the entrance to the one behind me. There stood the Asylum like a palace decorated in flowers, balloons, bells and stars. The illuminated candle designs, the lightings that flashed alternatively and the artificial sky like roof –all beautified the Asylum.

                        I spared a glance into the preparatory room where all our angels stood in their glittering and charming costumes; each one waiting for their turn to be called in order to stun the world with their talents. I dragged my admiring gaze through all their familiar faces and finally settled on an adorable scene.

                    Dean was fiddling with his shirt collar to straighten it but failed miserably. Soon Jacelyn (yep the same Jacelyn, the receptionist) came for his rescue. She helped him and kissed his cheek, her eyes filled with care and love. Dean smiled and hugged her. From a distance I could see Steven watching them in admiration and affection and many other feelings that were concealed in those eyes since he and Dean were alone. I honestly hope Jacelyn will bring back the old Steven and take care of Dean.

                   Giggling and cheers filled the atmosphere. I now feel guilty looking at the dull faces of my co-workers. If I could have tried harder and convinced him, he will have made it on time here. But look, all our hard work and desires will now be in vain; all because of me. I feel like I betrayed and broke their trust.

                “That is enough guys. No more waiting. It is 6:45.Let us begin the function.” Anna’s determined voice burst in. All of us groaned in frustration but finally gave. No more need of waiting for that jerk to arrive anymore. He could have at least informed that he couldn’t make it. But no, he is an utter and complete jerk.

                  Heavily sighing we all made our way inside. We did not make it in, as a Ferrari car rushed into the entrance and came to a sudden halt. The doors opened and two black boots made its way out of it. The crowd screamed and howled. And ladies and gentleman to everyone’s bewilderment there stood none other than Zayn Malik- our guest of honour.

A/N: Yeah, it is short. But I promise to update soon.

      Thanks a lot for eveyone who read, voted and commented this story and followed back.

    Pls READ, VOTE AND GIVE UR OPINION........ PLS GUYS......... LOVE U ALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

.