Suisen

"Seijuro."

I relaxed my wings on top a picture frame as I saw Akashi Seijuro eat with a lot of tableware. His father, Akashi Masaomi, set the glass of water down.

"Yes, father?"

Hia father pierced the pork with his fork, lifting it up elegantly.

"Your girlfriend... I want to meet her." he said

Akashi's eyes widened a fraction; but his expression turned calm. A small smirk appeared on his face, giving his father a stern nod.

After dinner, he went up his room. He sighed heavily, sitting down on a soft chair. His eyes drifted to the shogi board on the table. He sighed once more, closing his eyes shortly. He started to play by himself as his eyebrows started to crook and knit together.

Gallops emitted from the ground. I flew beside Yukimaru, hearing him neigh. Her arms wrapped around his waist as they rode on the horse's back. They came to a stop; with Akashi aiding [F/N] out of the horse. He held her hand as [F/N] clutched a Daffodil (Suisen) within her palm. She smiled nervously at Akashi as they entered his house. He pushed the doors open to the dining room, seeing his father sitting at the far end of the table. He didn't have a welcoming atmosphere; which made [F/N] gulp.

Akashi gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, staring sincerely at her eyes. She smiled a little as he pulled her chair for her.

"What is your name?" his father asked bluntly

"M-My name is [Full Name]. I am pleased to meet you, Akashi-san." she said, bowing her head

Dinner was served shortly, [F/N] biting her lip slightly. The air was filled with thick silence, making the situation awkward.

"So, [L/N]-san." his father spoke

Akashi looked at his father then to [F/N]. [F/N] nervously turned to Masaomi, smiling a little.

"Y-Yes, sir?"

"What are the jobs of your parents?"

[F/N] froze on her seat as Akashi suddenly turned to her. She composed herself by closing her eyes momentarily.

"My father left us when I was young... while my mother passed away when I was... young as well." [F/N] said calmly

Akashi Masaomi paused for a moment, observing [F/N]'s actions.

"I see." he uttered

After dinner, Akashi's father stood from his seat, coughing a little.

"I would like to speak to you, [F/N], privately." he said, staring at his son when he uttered "privately"

[F/N] stood from her seat, following Masaomi out of the room. Akashi gave [F/N] a stunning smile, making her blush. They went to another room, Masaomi sitting behind an office table. [F/N] shakily stood in front of him, making the man sigh.

"Sit down."

[F/N] nervously sat down in front of his office table, glancing up at him.

"I do not like you for my son." he said frankly

[F/N]'s eyes widened in shock, gulping the lump in her throat. I saw her eyes water but she did not let them fall. Her frail body shook in dismay, her lips trembling with pain and nervousness. It felt like time stopped within this moment.

"I want you to break up with my son... tonight."

A small gasp escaped her lips as one tear fell from her right eye.

"If you do that, I will send you to any place you want." Masaomi said

"If you don't, then you'll regret it at the end." he said

[F/N] took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She swallowed the lump in her throat once more, exhaling heavily. She placed the flower on his table, making him look at her weirdly.

"Daffodil; a flower that symbolizes respect." she said strongly

"I respect you, sir. I respect you for you are my lover's father. I respect you and your opinion about me, sir. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and I won't force you to see me differently." she dreaded, wiping her tears

He raised an eyebrow at her as she clenched her jaw.

"But I believe I can never trade our relationship for a simple trip." she said

Akashi Masaomi clenched his jaw in annoyance but his eyes widened at her words.

" 'Cause just like a flower, I will do everything to make our relationship grow. Just like a flower, I will do everything to make our relationship last."