Hyakunichisou

"I'm going to study at your school as well!"

I landed on the window ledge as I saw her raise her uniform to him. He heaved a sigh as he gave her an expression of boredom.

"I knew this would happen." he said monotonously

Fujimoto Akira giggled happily as she pulled him with her.

"Do you remember when we were young—"

"That's all in the past, Akira. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get ready for school." he said

Akira pouted as she watched him walk away from her. Her eyebrows knitted together; her lips trembling. Tears were evident at the corner of her eyes as she shook slightly. She quickly shrugged it off by shaking her head and smiling deviously.

"You will be mine, Seijuro." she whispered possessively

The two rode the same car to school; which made Akashi very agitated. The car came to a stop and Akira turned to Akashi.

"Escort me out or I'll kiss you in front of her." she dreaded

Akashi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he got out and offered his hand to her. He rolled his eyes but they soon garnered attention. Students started to see who the new student was and not to mention; Akashi's pretty popular.
So basically, the whole school knew that Akashi and [L/N] are dating.

"Who is she?"

"Uh-oh, [L/N]-san's going to be pissed."

Gossips started to spread around but one thing caught my eye.

A girl stood in front of the crowd, clenching a Zinnia (Hyakunichisou). Her eyes were wide as her body shook. Based on her eyes, tons of questions filled her mind.

Akashi was about to let go of Akira's hand but I saw her grip on his hand harder. Akashi glared at her, making her smile playfully in return. Akashi just shrugged it off as they walked to the entrance. His eyes widened as his gaze met her. He gasped a little as he stared at her sad eyes. She quickly turned away as she turned on her heel. She briskly walked off as the students watched her.

"Oops. There she goes."

If I were to see my lover doing things (that only a couple should be doing) with another person, I would probably be broken-hearted. But us butterflies know how to stick to one.

He harshly let go of Akira's hand. Akira released a loud and flabbergasted gasped as she watched him go after [L/N].

"Seijuro!"

I quickly flew behind him, seeing no sign of [L/N].

He went up the stairs, giving me a feeling of anticipation.
He opened the door to the roof, seeing a girl clenching the steel bars.

"[F/N]-chan..." he called out

I landed on the steel bar, seeing the girl's expression. She wasn't crying or anything but she looked depressed and betrayed.

"Sei?" she said softly

She turned to him, pulling up sad smile. She sat down, leaning on the bars of roof. He sat beside her, holding her hand instantly.

"Is... Fujimoto-san... your girlfriend?" she asked

"She's just my childhood friend, [F/N]-chan. Why are you asking this? You're my girlfriend." he said calmly but with tension

[L/N] sighed deeply as she looked him in the eye.

"How come you two were holding hands earlier?" she asked once more

"She told me she's going to kiss me if I didn't escort her out. However, she managed to hold onto me tightly. I knew she was capable of kissing me since her attitude... is quite similar to mine." Akashi said

"Oh." [L/N] choked

Akashi chuckled teasingly as he held her close.

"No need to be jealous, [F/N]."

She playfully glared at him but she ended up on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she sighed dreamily. She took his hand, placing the Zinnia on his palm.

"Zinnia symbolizes loyalty." she said

He gave her a tiny smile as he held it in his hand. He kissed the top of her head as she returned it on his cheek.

As the couple remained to be in surreality and in-love, a girl watched from the opened rooftop door. She wore a pained expression as she watched him cherrish the

Hyakunichisou